Access old Hotmail account when Microsoft has changed it to Outlook
As we all know that Hotmail has changed its domain name to Outlook and there are several users who are confused in accessing their old Hotmail account.You still, access your Hotmail account just have to change your login credential if you not able to login in a simple way. For changing credential need to contact Outlook customer support team.
Steps to access their old Hotmail account
- First of all the users need to open Microsoft Outlook account page.
- Then the users are required to enter their Hotmail email address and the password in the required space and should sign in.
- If the users want to upgrade their Hotmail account then they can do it by just following the steps displayed on the screen.
- Further, the users need to provide a profile name and should enter their mobile number that is registered with their account.
- Once the users have provided their contact number select on continuing.
- The users then are required to enter the details of their mail server for SMTP and IMAP settings and proceed to the next step.
- Now the users need to select the Add button so as to add their Hotmail email address.
- They also need to select the SSL mail server.
- Then the users are required to enter their Hotmail password in the required space.
Hence, these are the steps that the users need to follow if they want to access their old Hotmail email account when Microsoft has changed it to Outlook. Further, there may be chances that the users will face various issues in these following steps.
So, if anytime the users come across any difficulty while processing these steps then they can simply contact the Hotmail technical support.