Create an Outlook Email Account
The best browser for your Mac is Safari; it is faster and very efficient than other browsers Safari works with iCloud to allow you browse seamlessly across all devices. Apple Safari is engineered purposely for Mac, so it takes benefit of the powerful technologies built into each of one.
Steps to create an Outlook Email Account on Apple Safari.
- Firstly Open Outlook. See Tools menu, now click Accounts.
- If you're creating an account in Outlook for the first time, go to Add an Account, now click Exchange Account.
- If you are making another email account, go the Accounts dialog box, click to new, now click Exchange.
- In Exchange account information, just type your email address.
- Under Authentication, User Name and Password is selected.
- In the Username box, fill email address and in the Password box, type password.
- You have to select Configure automatically and click Add Account.
- In Add Account, Outlook resolves online search to locate email server settings. Now allow the server to configure settings, select Always use my response for this server check box, and then click Allow.
- The email service source possibly will require you to facilitate IMAP or POP access to this server check box, and then click Allow. The email service source possibly will require you to facilitate IMAP or POP access on its Web site before you can use the account in outlook
- If Outlook is able to set up your account, you will see the account you set up in the Accounts dialog box. Close the Accounts dialog box.
- Once the process of adding the account is complete, it will appear in the left pane of the Accounts dialog box, now Outlook begins downloading your e-mails through POP and IMAP email accounts, email messages will only be synchronized between Outlook and the mail server. additional items that you construct in Outlook as contacts, calendar events, tasks, notes will be stored on your computer/ device, not on the mail server.
If you are still facing issues while creating outlook email account on your Mac do visit the page of Microsoft Support.