How Can I Recover My old Gmail Account Without Phone Number and Recovery Email?
Learn the ways to recover an old Gmail account without a phone number and recovery email
Gmail account provides you valuable details for the best email service with its genuine user ID and password on its official sign-in page. It is a free webmail account widely used by several users worldwide. If you want to get vital support for your old Gmail account, which you want to quickly access, you need to know some of the crucial details that you can utilize to recover your Google-based email account correctly.
How to Recover Your Google Account Accurately?
When recovering your old Gmail account, you should have appropriate information for verification resources like email, phone number, and security questions. Still, if you don't have one verification resource, try a different option and get back your Google account quickly. Hence, if you ask “how to recover your Google Account or Gmail”, it will be essential to go for the verification resources that you can try adequately. Still, you can approach the recovery process without a phone and recovery email, go for the tips accordingly.
- First, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter a specific user ID and password to access its official sign-in page.
- If you cannot access it, click on the forgot password button and go to the recovery page, where you can select a security question.
- When you don't have a phone number and recovery email, use the security questions and answer the required fields correctly.
- Get a recovery link allows entering the new password into both the new and confirm passwords fields at the end of the task.
How to Recover a Long-Lost Gmail account?
When you don't use your Gmail account every day and forget to use your Gmail account after a long time, there might be a chance to forget the Gmail ID and password quickly. Hence, if you are trying to recover your long-lost Gmail account, you should have the proper guidance that, how do I recover a long-lost Gmail account and get the assistance at your required time quickly.
Get Started to Recover a Long-Lost Gmail Account:
- First, ensure you have tried to access your long-lost Gmail account using its user ID and password and move to the next.
- If you cannot access it, ensure you have entered the valid credentials and select forgot password and check the message there.
- View an error message there and select the recovery tab for your longer-lost Gmail account and enter the phone number.
- Get a verification code on your phone, need to enter into the required fields and view a recovery link on the next page.
- Enter the new password into both the new and confirm password filed and go to the log-in tab to access your long-lost Gmail account quickly at the end.
How to Recover a Gmail Account Without an Old Phone Number?
If you want to know “how to recover a Gmail account without an old phone number”, you must go through the trick provided by the expert.
- At first, ensure you have tried to access your Gmail account using the correct credential, but click on the forgot password button if you can't access the forgot password button.
- Go to the recovery page and select the alternate email address to enter when you lost an older or registered mobile phone.
- Get the recovery link to enter the new password into both the new and confirm password fields at the end of the task
For additional information for your older Gmail account, feel free to contact the tech support team to assist you at your suitable time quickly.
How to Recover Forget Gmail Password?
Gmail is one of the Google services which provides its customers and users the access to send mail directly through it. Users need to create an account to use the software. Many users sometimes forget their account passwords. They must ask questions related to How to Recover Forget Gmail Password. There are many ways by which the users recover their password that is as follows:
Gmail has a few different ways to confirm your identity and recover the users' passwords.
- Go to the Gmail sign-in page on devices with a good internet connection. There will be an option of 'forgot password on that page.' Click on that option.
- The next page will appear on the screen. It will ask questions related to the previous password and say to enter it.
- If the user doesn't know the password, tap on the 'try a different question' option.
- The user needs to enter the secondary email account or phone number they used while setting up the account.
- Gmail will send password reset mail or text message. Enter the code.
- A new page will appear to create a new password. Please create a new password that should be strong and not be used, and re-enter the password when asked.
If the users want to reset their Gmail password, they can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, users need to log in to their Gmail page using their devices with a good internet connection. Enter the Gmail Account Id and click on the 'Forgotten password' option.
- Please enter the last password they remember and click on the Next button. Keep in mind; this doesn't have to be their most recent password, any prior login credentials related to this account will let them move to the next step of the procedure.
- Now, check the backup email or text messages. Users will get an email with a 6-digit verification code. Enter the code and reset the password, which should be strong enough not to get detected by the hackers.
They can also contact the customer service team of Gmail. By contacting the Gmail customer service phone number, users can find solutions to their problems. The above-given methods are how the users can recover their Gmail account.