Change and Reset Telus Email Password
To reset your Telus password, you just added a recovery email address to your profile so you received a password reset link. To add a recovery email, you need to be able to login to webmail. If you do not know your password, Telus password recovery team will be happy to assist you.
Add a recovery email
Login to your TELUS.net webmail and you should add a recovery email. This can be any other email address to which you have access.
Steps to add a recovery email:-
- Login to TELUS webmail.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Security (located on the left). Here, you will see two fields:
- Enter your recovery email.
- Select Save.
Reset your Telus password
To reset your Telus password online, a recovery email address must have been added to the account.
- Navigate to TELUS webmail.
- Select Forgot? (located on the right side of the Password field).
- Enter your TELUS email address.
- Confirm you are not a robot and select Submit.
- A recovery link will be sent to your recovery email address.
- Open your email, and now select Reset my password.
Note: The password reset link will only work once. If you missed this link or you didn't receive this link, you can restart the reset password process.
- Enter a new password, ensuring it:
1.Is at least 8 characters long
2.Contains at least 1 number or 1 special character (!@#$%^&*)
3.Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
4.Contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Select Continue.
- Once the password is reset, you will be redirected to webmail.telus.net
- Log in using your new password and regular TELUS email address.
Change your TELUS.net password
- First, log in to webmail.telus.net
- Now navigate to the Preferences tab
- Click General left-hand side, you should see the Sign In section.
- Click on Change Password
- Now new page appears.
- You will enter your old password along with the new password
- Select Change password
Note: If you don't remember your password, please contact us at 1-844-260-7869 to reset your password