How do I Fix Google Street View?
You get many facilities and advantages with the technology, but with all these facilities come many issues as well. These issues can be resolved if you know some of the tips and tricks. If you face some issues with Google Street View app, then you can either refresh it, delete and reinstall it. Reinstalling an app also refreshes its features, and it starts working properly or follow the steps given below to fix the issues:
- Open the Google Street View app on your android device.
- Go to Menu by clicking on your account on the left side.
- Scroll down to settings and select it, and all the other options will appear.
- Disable the location access of the app and then wait for a minute and again enable it.
- The app will restart its functions and start to work properly.
Why doesn't Google Street View Work Anymore?
We have witnessed how Google has ruled the world in such a short span of time. The services of Google have provided comfort to the users, which cannot be ignored and taken for granted. Google Drive, Photos, Translate, Play, Pay, Chrome, Maps, etc., offers an easier life with their impressive features. Therefore one of the most usable of them is Google Street View, as it provides a perfect and clear view of the destination.
This might happen that your Google Street View is not working on your phone, and there might be many reasons for that. The street view service uses an entirely different server from Google Maps, so it is possible that some of the business security walls can block the street view server, and you cannot even request an update for it from Google. You might also need to check your settings to see whether you have granted the permissions to Google Street View.
Why can't I see Street View?
Google no longer provides the Street View service, and this is the reason that this app is disappearing from everywhere slowly and steadily. Google Street View app is no longer available on Google play or the Google Store, but if you already have it on your mobile phone, you can use it until March 2023. However, after this, you will not be able to use even the downloaded app on your phone and eventually have to delete it.
How do I Turn on Street View in Google Maps?
This might happen that you get glitches in your street view app. In such a situation, you can use this service on your Google Maps app. Google Maps provides information about the locations and guides you through them by giving you instructions on a perfect and shortest route. But with the street view turned on Google Maps, you can see how that place looks like. Whether there is traffic or not, how big the space is, the place you are visiting is currently open, etc. everything will be visible on it:
- First, open Google Maps on your android device.
- Go to the Menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and click on the settings and then on the street view.
- Enable the service and follow the given instructions.
- Street view on your Google Maps will be turned on.
- Why Google Street View is not working?
- Why can't I get Street View on Google Maps?
- Is Street View still available?