How do I email from Firefox?
- Open Firefox and select the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) and select Library.
- Select History and Clear Recent History. Make sure that Time range to clear is set to Everything.
- Ensure that the boxes for Cookies and Cache are marked. Click Clear now.
- Restart the browser and go back to Pandora.com.
Why is Firefox not working?
This error is caused by a problem with Firefox program files. The solution is to remove the Firefox program and then reinstall Firefox. (This will not remove your passwords, bookmarks or other user data and settings which are stored in a separate profiles folder.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox.
How do I fix Firefox not responding?
You can try turning off hardware acceleration to see if it fixes the problem.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.Preferences.
- Select the Advanced panel and the General tab.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Click the menu button and then click ExitQuit .
- Start Firefox the way you normally do.
How do I fix Firefox profile Cannot be loaded?
If you have problems accessing the Profile Manager, you can create a new default Firefox profile by deleting the profiles.ini file, using these steps:
- Click on the Windows Start button and click on Run
- Type %appdata% in the Run box and click OK.
- Double-click the Mozilla folder.
- Double-click the Firefox folder.