Block Pop-Ups in Firefox
The Internet is a boon for all of us and no one can alter this statement is false. In fact, even I can’t say life is comfortable in the absence of internet service to any extent. Surprisingly, totally not possible else somehow as well; though most of the users are using this miracle and getting more benefits like searching necessary items, viewing and downloading videos and images, studying and much more. But Pop-up is a real enemy in the situation of performing the task in easiness by using a mobile device, pc, and laptop.
Thus, whenever wherever I do anything, Pop-up created first before opening any working website and always makes me so finicky and it appears me that I throw off the system very far away. But thank god, my temperament always makes me under control and I get to indulge for doing something other important things of the office. But alas my fortunate, Pop-up always makes me so panic and dismal it does not let me do any work pleasantly.
Steps in order to block Pop-up in Windows 7 easily.
- At first, if you get "pop-ups" that has a tab at the top that says "Firefox stopped redirect" or something like click to close the Windows that fixes the issue is still persisting an issue.
- Launch Firefox internet browser in the Windows device and then click the hamburger menu button.
- Choose options in the top-right corner, and then choose Content on the left-hand side.
- Tick Block pop-up Windows to block pop-ups or untick to allow button and then move to next.
- It will ask you to enter the correct registered password into the relevant field.
- Having done the task click on the finish button at the end of the procedure.
How to block pop-ups in Firefox (Android)
Block pop-ups on Firefox for Android, follow these steps:
- First Open Firefox.
- Now Type about: config in the address bar.
- Now Search for dom.disable_open_during_load.
- Finally, Set it to false to allow pop-ups, and true to block pop-ups.
How to block pop-ups in Firefox (iPhone/ iPad)
Change the pop-up blocker setting on Firefox for iOS, follow these steps:
- First Open Firefox.
- Now Tap the hamburger menu button at the bottom.
- Swipe left, and then choose Settings.
- Turn on the toggle for Block Pop-up Windows to block pop-ups, or turn it off to allow pop-ups
How to block pop-ups in Firefox (Windows/ MacOS/ Linux)
Block pop-ups on Firefox for desktop, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox.
- Click the hamburger menu button in the top-right corner, and choose Options.
- Choose Content on the left-hand side.
- Tick Block pop-up windows to block pop-ups or untick to allow.
By this way, it is hoped that you have got success in blocking up the Pop-up. However, in case having any issue and don’t know what to do, you are able to access tech support engineer who fixes the issue in a jiffy.