Google Calendars not showing up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Google calendar is used for time management and scheduling process which is launched by Google.With the help of Google calendar user can create or edit any event and can set a reminder on it.It can be used on any device.
If Google calendar is not showing up on iPhone,iPad and Mac device then you need to fix this issue.If you do not know how to solve these issues by yourself then you may take help from Google support team.They will provide you best support to get rid of any technical error regarding Google calendar.Here are some steps are given below to fix this issue.You need a look at these steps:
Shared Google Calendars to show up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- First of all, you will have to open the Safari browser on your device, if you are using any other browser than you need to open that browser.
- Here you will have to go to the calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect
- If you are not signed in to your device then you will have to sign in with Google calendar.
- Now go to the Shared calendar option then you need to tick the boxes for the calendar which you want to see on iPhone or iPad.
- You need to wait for some time to open the Google calendar.
- If still, you do not see it then you will have to calendar app and reopen it.
Stop a calendar from syncing across your devices
You may also sync your Google calendar if you do want to install it on your iPhone then you can sync it with iPhone.We are describing some steps for sharing Google calendar on iPhone.You need to follow given below steps:
- Launch Safari or Chrome browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Go to google.com/calendar/syncselect.
- Sign in if you aren't already.
- Now Untick the box for any calendar you don't want to sync with your Mac or iPhone or iPad's Calendar app.
- Click Save to save the settings.
If you face any issue while using Google calendar on your Apple device then you do not need to be more panic, you need to take assistance from Google customer support executives.They will not let you down until you will not be satisfied with their answer.They will provide you remote support.You can contact them through Google support number if you have email id of any support agents of Google then you can email them to your query, they will revert you within a specific time.