7 Ways to Fix iPhone GPS Not Working
iPhone GPS issue can be caused by software problem, you can try to soft reset iPhone to fix this problem. To soft reset iPhone: Press and hold power button and the home button at the same time, keep holding them until the Apple logo appears. Release the buttons and your iPhone will reboot as normal.
Why is my GPS not working?
Location issues are often caused by a weak GPS signal. If you can't see the sky, you'll have a weak GPS signal and your position on the map might not be correct. Navigate to Settings > Location > and make sure Location is ON. Navigate to Settings > Loction > Sources Mode and tap High Accuracy.
How do I fix my GPS?
Solution 8: Clear Cache and Data for Maps to fix GPS issues on Android
- Go to the Settings menu of your phone or tablet.
- Scroll down to find Application Manager and tap on it.
- Under the Downloaded Apps tab, look for Maps and tap on it.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and confirm it on the pop up box.
How do I fix my iPhone GPS not working?
- Toggle Location Services.
- Toggle Airplane mode.
- Navigate to Settings > Date & Time and select “Set Automatically”
- Turn off LTE and select 3G.
- If you have GPS issues only when using a specific app, update that app.
- Perform a soft reset.
- Reset network settings
Why isn't my GPS on my iPhone working?
Why is my GPS not working on Pokemon go?
How to Fix Pokémon Go GPS not Found on Android
- Disable Mock Locations.
- Reset Location Settings.
- Restart the Phone.
- Toggle Airplane mode on/off.
- Reset the Network Settings.
- Find "Location Services" Press Settings.
- Turn GPS on or off. Press the indicator next to "Location Services" to turn the function on or off.
- Turn use of GPS position for applications on or off. Press the required application.
- Save settings. Press Privacy to save the settings.
- Return to the home screen.