Fix Gmail Not working on iPhone and iPad
We all love sending emails to our dear one whether its relative, friends and professional peers. It allows us to remained in touch with them as well as helped us in sharing exchange of greeting and messages. It’s one of the most common media of communication and the most reliable one. There are plenty of email service providing company in the world but no one can match the versatility, speed, and accuracy of one email service i.e. Gmail.
Do you know about the Gmail? Gmail is one of the leading and most popular email service providing company in the world. Its popularity can be access from the fact that it has more than one billion user base in the world. It's simply stating the quality service it provides to its customer whether in terms of reliability, security, and accuracy. But sometimes the user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user faces is regarding Gmail not working on iPhone. The user can take the assistance from the customer care support team or follow the procedure which might have caused the problem.
Fix Gmail Not working on iPhone Issue
- Check Alerts by Going to Gmail Site
- Go to Google’s Site to Review Recent Devices
- Perform CAPTCHA Reset
- Ensure IMAP is active
- Delete Gmail Account from iPhone & Add it Again
Steps to Fix Gmail Not working on iPhone and iPad
- First of all, a user needs to check whether the problem is with app or website.
- So, Now Again go to visit the Gmail site.
- Then enter username and password on the site of the google.
- Further User needs to search for the email on the site of email like a sign in an attempt is blocked.
- Then review the device to fix the problem
- In case of any suspicion regarding access to your email account. The user can also visit the “Device activity and Notification“ section on My Account “ Google site “. Then see the device from which email was accessed and unblock the one that you used. After that Google will let you access your email ID.
- In order to fix the problem, User can also perform the CAPTCHA reset unlocks security features. It helps in allowing your phone access to Gmail temporarily.
- For doing so, User needs to visit the Captcha reset page of Google to do this and then use your username and password to log in.
- The other possible step will be login authorization from iPad or iPhone. The user needs to sign in and then remember will Google will remember the device so that future problem is prevented.
- Further In case if you are not getting mail, then most probable reason is IMAP is switched off. Then make sure to ON the IMAP setting.
- Now Last but not the least, try not to remove and reload is the last strategy of the last resort. The email services are stored on Gmail servers.
- In order to remove Gmail from iPhone or Ipad, User needs to go to settings and then click on Mail, contact and then tap Gmail and again click on Delete account and delete from my iPhone.
Some FAQ search by iPhone user
- Gmail not working on iPhone 7
- Gmail app not working on iPhone
- Gmail not working on iPhone 6
- Gmail not working on iPhone safari
- Cannot add Gmail account to iPhone
- Gmail stopped working on my iPad
- Gmail not updating on iPhone
- Gmail won't load on iPhone