Adobe Flash Player Not Working Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Flash player as well know is available for streaming the videos so that the users can easily watch their favorite videos whenever they wish to. Though Adobe flash player is compatible with all the web browsers, still there are times when it doesn’t work on Mozilla Firefox and creates issues in its working.
Besides, this issue can occur because of various reasons including the internet connection issues, outdated version of Adobe Flash player and much more. But on the other hand, there are ways by which the users can solve this issue can make the Adobe flash player work efficiently on the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
Steps to solve Adobe flash player working issues on Mozilla Firefox are!
- Users can firstly simply update Flash Player on a Mozilla and can check whether it is working or not.
- The second way is to go to the start button on the system on which they are utilizing Adobe Flash player.
- Then, click on the control panel menu.
- Under the control panel option, the users will see an option of add or remove programs. Users are supposed to select on that.
- Further, the users are needed to select on the adobe reader program menu.
- Now, click on remove or uninstall the program.
- Users then need to click on the Adobe Reader data files.
- By doing this the various Adobe reader programs saved on that particular system will be removed.
- When all the data files are removed select on restart option. This will start the system again.
Hence, these are some of the ways by which the users can solve their issues of Adobe Flash player not working on the Mozilla Firefox browsers. Users should further remember to install Flash Player on a Mozilla so that they can make a check whether Adobe is now working on Mozilla or not.
After following all the steps the users should follow the Adobe Flash player not working on chrome steps and should install it on Chrome browser. If still the issue is faced by the users then they can simply contact the concerned representatives at any time of the day as they are active for 24/7 and 365 days.