Add PayPal to Google Pay
How to add PayPal to Google Pay?
PayPal is already a payment method in Google Pay now the users of Google will be soon able to use it in Google Play, Gmail, and YouTube. Good news for user Adding PayPal as a payment method to any Google services. So, using this payment method to purchase things with Google Pay is not new to a significant number of users. The partnership which was announced over a year ago is ready to get extended as both the companies have come forward. Here you will get to know the process of adding this payment method to Google Play.
How to add PayPal as Google Play payment method?
- Do you have the Google Play app on your Android phone?
- If not, go for its installation now
- Open the installed app
- Go to the bottom right of the app; select the Tap the Cards option
- Click on the plus sign in the bottom right portion
- It will add a new payment method
- Now you need to select Add other payment methods
- Select PayPal from the list of options
- Enter your PayPal login credentials now
- Click on Log In
- Press the Next icon and enter a PIN twice
- A new screen will appear where you need to set your default top up amount
- Plus, set the default account that top-up will be charged to
- Click on Agree & Continue
- You have done with the concerned
- Finish connecting your PayPal account
How to change PayPal settings in Google Pay?
Have you added your PayPal account to your Google Pay account successfully? You will now find it under the Cards tab. You will find your recent activities here. Now you will need to remove the PayPal account or make it the default payment method. You are requested to do that in the PayPal app if you want to change your top up amount or PIN.
- Open the PayPal app
- Go to the top right corner and click on the Settings button
- Now you need to select Google Pay from the menu
- Here you can toggle on or off Automatic top up
- Now you are urged to change the default value and billing account
- Here you can also change the in-store PIN or disconnect PayPal
In this regard, you need to know that the use of PayPal in Google Pay is only ideal where PayPal is accepted as a payment method. When the balance of your PayPal is less than the required balance for a transaction, the top up amount you selected will be added to your PayPal balance automatically. In the opposite case, that money can be withdrawn back into a bank account later. Nevertheless, you can deal with this issue. Just open your PayPal app and disable the automatic top-up feature in the.
How to turn off automatic top-up for Google Pay?
- Open the PayPal app
- Select the Settings icon, and then the Google Pay needs to be selected
- The Automatic top-up option will be found here
- Slide the toggle at the top to off
You can also do this by login into the official website of PayPal. Log in to your account and go to PayPal Balance on the Summary page. Now you are suggested to click on Automatic top up. Cover the purchase b featuring the Google Pay transactions that don’t have enough PayPal balance. You will get partial approval for the balance available.
How to remove PayPal from Google Pay?
- To remove the PayPal account from the Google Pay account, you can either access PayPal app or Google Pay app.
- Click on the PayPal card in the Google Pay app and go to the bottom section of the details screen.
- Now you need to select Remove Card.
- Open Settings in the PayPal app, and then choose Google Pay and Disconnect from Google Pay one after another.