Change or Reset GoDaddy cPanel Email Password
GoDaddy is an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company known for the advertising of anything. It has been involved in several controversies related to censorship. It is being offered domain registration and web hosting, including email hosting, virtual servers as well as software and services related to web hosting. Due to all this, the most of the users called it as a webmail account to share useful information related to the web hosting to the clients.
This is like a webmail account and also possible to use in the form of user-friendly service, capable to use on various devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and much more.
Godaddy is quite competent in order to configure by using correct registered email address and password. In this webmail account, the users must have to create nuisance password so that the password could not compromise with any unpleasant person who can hack the password by the help of just one clue.
Steps to reset if you forgot GoDaddy email password forgot:
- First of all, launch Google Chrome Internet browser and then go to the GoDaddy website.
- Try to enter the correct email address and password, and then click on the sign in button.
- If failed to access then click on Forgot password option, and then enter an alternate email address or mobile phone number.
- A menu appears asking to enter the verification code sent to the mobile phone and email account.
- Enter the verification code and then a password reset link will generate on the next page.
- Enter the new complicated password in the new password field.
- Enter the same password into the Confirm password field eventually.
It is hoped that now password has been changed successfully. If looking for any other guidance to eliminate the issue then visit GoDaddy, customer, support center available at around the clock to offer a kind of help in a jiffy.
Resetting cPanel Email Passwords
If any user forgot the password for a cPanel email account, then the user must be able to log in to cPanel or the GoDaddy customer account to reset it.
Steps To Reset cPanel Email Passwords
- Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting/Server) any one.
- Then in the Email section, click on Email Accounts or Accounts.
- Now Next to the email account you want to use, click lock sign or Change Password.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Change Password.
Changing cPanel Email Passwords
Now user easily changes cPanel email password for that user must be able to log in to your account (i.e. for that you know your email account's and current password).
Steps To Change cPanel Email Passwords
- First Go to http://your domain name/webmail
- Now Log in to your cPanel webmail account.
- Then Click Change Password.
- Finally, Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Change Password.