How to Access Windows Live Hotmail in iPhone and iPad
To access free windows live Hotmail in iPhone and iPad is a dreary task to carried out. But user is easily set up Hotmail on iPhone or iPad just follow the below mention steps. Have a look on steps as described below:-
- First of all, user is required to tap on setting option available on home screen
- Moving ahead, user is required to tap on mail option
- Moreover, now user is required to tap on add account under account option
Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- Select Outlook.com. The process is the same whether you have a Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account.
- A login page will appear on your screen. First, enter your email address and tap Next.
- Enter your secret Hotmail email password, and tap Sign in.
- Click Yes to confirm and give permission to iOS to access your data.
- Here you select what Hotmail data you want to access on your iPhone. Choose sync your email, contacts, calendars, and reminders with Hotmail and tap Save
- Now visit the Mail application on your iPhone 6 or 7. Here you find newly created Hotmail account.
Additional notes: - Only one week off emails are synced with your iPhone by default, but you can easily change that.
Settings > Mail > Accounts > Outlook> Mail Days to Sync > No limit