Change Microsoft Outlook Password
3 Ways to Change Microsoft Outlook Password
Microsoft Outlook email account is a wide webmail portal around the world. It simply helps users for sharing and receiving emails from the clients at any time. In order to access this webmail account on the personal or official device, it is mandatory to enter the correct email address and password to sign-in. Email address and password both are the keys keeping confidential your account from everyone and it really helps. For the extraordinary safety and protection for the account, it is necessary to change the password from time to time.
But if you are emerging turmoil in your mind as you are not able to change the password of Outlook email account, calm down as we are here to meet with your necessary track now on. Let us guide you one more thing is that always keep changing the password from time to time offers the full dedication of securing the password on time. You must have password change programmer that helps for changing the password with ease.
Steps to Change Microsoft Outlook Password
This article is displaying you three different ways on how to change the password with ease, all you need to do is just take a proper look at the steps carefully.
Step 1 Outlook connected accounts:
- Go to the start button on the desktop and click Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2016
- Click the file tab and select info displaying the ACCOUNT information on the screen.
- Click the tools menu button.
- Now select an email account and click the account settings and move to the next.
- Select the account (Outlook) you really want to change and then click the change button gently.
- Mention your old password and then enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields.
- Having done the task click on the save button and log in your account to test.
- If it works you made the deal done eventually.
Step 2 Outlook file data:
- Turn on your PC and go to the tools in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
- Click the file and select info if you are signed in already your Outlook account.
- Go to the account settings and click the data file and press the settings button.
- Click the settings and click the change the password button option.
- At first, enter the old password to verify your account and then a code will be sent to the mobile device.
- Enter the code into the relevant field and move to next steps indicating to change the password now.
- Having changed the password you need to test it to sign in your account with the help of new password.
Step 3 Outlook.com
- Your @outlook.com (or @hotmail.com, or @live.com) email address is your Microsoft Account. If you Change your password for your @outlook.com email address it will change the password for all Microsoft products that you use, including Windows, Skype, and Xbox Live.
- Password reset process at account.live.com/password/reset.
- Launch your internet browser on your desktop device and go to sign in an Outlook email account web page.
- Press on I forgot my password option and press next button.
- Enter the email address or phone number and press the next button.
- Enter the Captcha code into the relevant field that sends a code to the email address.
- Enter the security code in the deserve place and press next button.
- On the next as you can see the option of entering the new password.
- Simply enter the password into the both new and confirm password field at the end of the procedure.
All these three above-mentioned steps are helping you in changing the password with ease. During this moment if there is occurring an issue and you are not able to handle, you can feel free to get in touch with Outlook techies in order to achieve redress at the certain point of the time.
Some FAQ searched by Outlook users:-
- Change outlook password 2016
- Change outlook password 2013
- Change outlook password 2017
- Change outlook password online
- Change outlook password mobile
- How to change outlook password on iPhone
- How to change the password in outlook 2007
- How to change outlook password on android