Contact Netgear Router Support Phone Number
Netgear Router Techincal Support & Customer Service Number:
Phone Number: +1 (888) 638-4327
Working Hour: 24/7 technical support and 90 days email reply
Contact Netgear Support: Netgear Support Centre
Type Of Connecting Service: Netgear Router Technical Support, Netgear Router support chat, Netgear Router Customer Support Number, Netgear Router Toll free number, Netgear Router technical support number, Netgear Router technical support services, Netgear Router help.
Netgear router is ideal for web surfing, wireless printing, and other internet related works. It has a dual-band wireless feature up to 300 Mbps on 5 GHz frequency and up to 54 Mbps on 2.4 GHz frequency. It avoids wireless interfaces and HD Video streaming can be done easily. It incorporates wireless security with protected access and it also has Live Parental controls with OpenDNS. It allows internet broadband sharing and it has built-in DSL modem.
Configure the Netgear router correctly to start accessing the internet. If the router is not configured correctly then it will impossible to access the internet. New users who had bought the Netgear router but is unable to configure it can refer to this article for Netgear router setup.
Some Netgear Router issues
- Netgear Router settings.
- Fix the broken DNS Relay function of Netgear.
- Netgear Router Setup.
- Netgear Wireless Router Setup.
- Wireless Connection issue.
- A modem has no light indication.
- Netgear Router IP Conflicts.
- Unable to reset the Netgear Router.
- Forget Password in Netgear Router.
- Error Related to Netgear Router Driver.
Here are the steps to configure the Netgear router –
- Firstly unplug the chords of router & modem and then connect the modem to the Internet port using an Ethernet cable.
- Then connect the computer to any of the LAN ports using another Ethernet cable.
- If there is any backup battery then re-connect it and wait for some time till all the light in the router are stable.
- Enable the power of the router and wait till the light becomes solid green.
- Now explore the web browser and type the router’s IP address which is ‘http://192.168.0.1’ or ‘http://192.168.1.1’.
- A user has to log in now using the correct login credentials. Username is ‘admin’ and password is ‘password’.
- Next click on ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Setup Wizard’.
- Select ‘Yes’ and then click ‘Next’.
- After the setup is completed, Congratulations page will be displayed confirming the successful configuration. Then to test connect click ‘Take me to the Internet’.
Facing trouble in Netgear router setup? Contact Netgear support team for help. Support team will remotely help the user with configuration steps. Also if there is any trouble in the setup user will identify that area of concern and then provide troubleshooting.
Now once the setup is done user will be looking to log in. A new user might find it difficult in the router login and Netgear will automatically start the launch of the browser connected to the router after the setup.
To login into the Netgear router follow the steps –
- Explore the web browser from the device that the user is connected to the router’s network.
- Then type the address ‘http://www.routerlogin.com’ and then the login screen is displayed.
- Enter the correct router login ID and password for login.
- Username is admin and password is password. After successful login screen, BASIC Home screen is displayed.
Netgear Router Password Recovery Steps:-
Now it might happen that user has lost the router login password. For Netgear router, password recovery performs a factory reset. Follow the steps to perform a factory reset –
- Locate ‘Restore Factory Settings’ or ‘Reset’ button on the back of the router.
- Now hold ‘Restore Factory Settings’ or ‘Reset’ button using a paper clip.
- Release the Reset button and wait for some time for router reboot.
- Once the factory reset is done power light stops blinking and solid green light is displayed.
- After that login using the default login ID and password.
- Then move to ‘ADVANCED’, then ‘Administration’ and finally ‘Set Password’.
- Set the new password and the user can use that password to log in.
Not to recover the password? Contact Netgear router support team for the solution. Support team remotely handles all the issues with the router and then provide quick resolution for the problems. Be it an issue with the router support team will be able to quickly fix the troubles.