Google Store Customer Service Phone Number
How to Contact Google Store Customer Service Toll Free Number
We all aware of the various Internet service providing companies in the world. But No one can match the standard of one email services i.e. Google. Google is one of the tech titans of the world which provides host range of services. Apart from being the top Search engines of the world, it is also putting footprints across various domains like email, social networking, cloud computing and many more services. It is also diversifying itself into various domains like mobile business as well as creating the online stores through Google Store.
Google Store Techincal Support & Customer Service Number:
Phone Number:+1 (855) 925-7084
Working Hour: 24/7 technical support and 90 days email reply
Contact Google Support: Welcome to the Google Store Help Center
Google Store Service: Order from the Google Store, Shipping & delivery, Check or Change your order, Returns, Refunds, and Warranties, Device support
Google Store Product: Google Pixel 2, Google Home Mini, Google Home, Google Home Max, Google Pixelbook, Google Clips, Daydream View, Google Pixel Buds
Type Of Connecting Service: Google Store Technical Support, Google Store support chat, Google Store Customer Support Number, Google Store Toll free number, Google Store technical support number, Google Store technical support services, Google Store help.
Google Store Device Expert (Video Chat): Google Store Video chat is available on your computer only from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Monday - Friday
About Google Store | Google Store Customer Service
Google Store is an online retailer of hardware which is operated by the Google. It sells a wide range of products such as Google Nexus and Pixel, Chromebooks, Nest Thermocast, chargers, and keyboards. Google Store sells its own products or which is collaborated with Google. One can easily buy these products online in a simple way. In spite of purchasing, users can also refund these products whenever they want.
Learn how to Tracking a package on Google Store
Are you aware of the Google Store? If not, then It is recently launched retail operation of the Google, where it will sell its own product especially those of hardware product likes Google Nexus, Google Pixels and Android smartwatches, Nest Thermostats and many more. Since it’s launched in 2016, it has grown a large amount of customer interest.
There is a numerous number of Google shops are open in the North America regions especially those of America and Canada. User response has been amazing till now but sometimes the user does face problem while shopping through the Google stores. Sometimes there are some problems while using Google Product or user is not satisfying with the product. Hence they get puzzled about the return policy of the Google store.
What is Google Store Return Policy?
Have you purchased an item from the Google Store? And now want to refund? Then you can easily refund within 15 days after you received your order.
The return policy is very simple and one can easily request a refund. There are some easy steps given below that will help to return your item in Google Store:
- First of all, find the orders that you want to return. You can find your order with the confirmation code of order.
- Now choose View details under the order that you want to return.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and then you will receive a confirmation mail after few hours.
- After that, you need to follow the instructions inside confirmation mail. If a message appears that Device is not eligible for return, then it means your order has been crossed 15 days.
With the above-mentioned steps, one can without much of stretch request for a refund on Google Store.
Google Store Return Policy..!!
- First of all, user needs to go to the Google support
- And then from all the options, choose the store.
- Now find the order which product you want to return.
- Then select the view details.
- Further, follow the onscreen instruction as given on the website.
- Now within few hours, you will get a confirmation email on your phone.
- Further check whether it's within the order is return policy period of 15 days.
- Now Afterwards wrap up the device you purchased and put in the box as it was, apart from accessories, documentation and other things.
- Make sure before its send to the Google it must be in original conditions and follow the instruction from the Google store support email.
- Customer must be aware that wireless devices must not defective otherwise restocking fees will not apply.
- Google can only refund the money to your product within 14 days and there will be no exchange.
- If you think your product is defective then visit the warranty center.
How can the users place an order at the Google Store?
The users may wish to place an order at the Google Store. For this the users need to follow the steps stated below:
- First of all the users need to find the products.
- Then the users need to view and edit their cart. The users may place the items that the users wish to buy. The users may place these items in the cart.
- Once the users have reviewed the items in the Shopping cart.Then the users need to click on the check out option in order to choose payment and shipping options and then complete the order.
- The items which have already been sold or are no longer available in the store, then the users may see “ the device is no longer available”. The users may keep checking back for the item as it can come back.
- The users may see “ limit reached” when the user tries to buy more items that are needed.
- At last the users may manage the order.
The users may talk to the Google store technical support experts for getting the right assistance.
How can the users use Google Store credit?
The users may use Google credit by following the steps stated below.
- First of all the user needs to get the credit.
- Then the users may check the credit balance.
- At last the users may use the credit in order to buy any product. The users can not use or transfer the Google credit.
- In order to use Google Store credit balance towards the order, the users may select the checkbox that is presented next to “ use your Google store credit”.
By following the steps stated above, the users may use Google credit. In case the users face any issues, then the users may contact the Google store technical support team.
Google Store Provide Device Support for
- Android TV help center
- Android Wear help center
- Chromebook help center
- Daydream Help Center
- Chromecast help center
- Google home help center
- Nest help center
- Nexus help center
- Pixel help center
- Pixelbook help center
- Wifi and OnHub help center