Contact Gmail Support
Gmail account is quite easy in using and installing on multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and much more) by the users. It is quite necessary webmail service for the purpose of daily basis tasks. But the biggest problem occurred when a user unable to sign in his Gmail account after installing on his mobile device.
Though this is a problem related to the password or email address sometimes the users face issue due to its configuration settings and setup in a mobile device. It is tremendously apparent that a user might face issue with Gmail account on this device but it is not a strange and wonderful as where is the issue here is the solution. There are several technicians are available the around the clock in order to provide the solution in no time.
Best Steps to Recover your Gmail Password
If any user, anytime suddenly forgets Gmail account password and unable to login the account, so they can instant reset Gmail password by following way.
- First, go to Gmail login page.
- Press on "Need Help" option.
- Then pick the radio button for "I don't know my Password" option.
- Enter the last remember the password of Gmail account in the text box.
- If you promoted to enter the character code, so see the code which shows in the picture, and then enter in the text box.
- Hit on "Continue" button.
- Now pick one option from "a Text message (SMS)" or "Email" radio button to get recovery verification code.
- Enter that verification code, which you received on your recovery option.
- Hit on "Continue" button.
- Next, enter a new password & Re-enter password in the text box.
- Re-enter the new password in the text box.
- Hit on "Saved" button.
Now enjoy accessing the Gmail account.
How To Resolve Gmail Not Sending Emails?
Try these methods to fix these issues.
- First, ensure that you enabled POP or IMAP method in Gmail account properly. If you find, it's not enabled, enable it immediately in the following manner.
- In the Gmail account, go to "setting" option. Choose "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab and then go to "IMAP Access" and enable it. Press on "Save" Changes" option.
- You should verify your Internet connection is working or not.
- Ensure, you have enabled SSL/TLS option for the SMTP server or not.
- Verify that you typed the correct username in the "To" text box when you composing mail.
- Verify that you enable "allow authentication" is active for the "SMTP server" in your mail client.
How To import Contacts From Gmail to Android Phone?
Try these steps to solve it.
- First, verify that your "contact sync" setting is enabled on your Android device.
- Then go to your Android device, and press the Settings icon.
- Press on "Accounts and Sync option.
- Next, choose Google option from an available list, and then add your Gmail account.
- Type your Name, Email, Password, and Description.
- Hit on "Next".
- Now you will view several options, like calendar, contacts, and others. So hit on "Sync Contacts".
- Press on "Sync now" to transfer contacts from Gmail to your Android.
- Then, your all Google contacts will be added to your Android contacts list.
- Now, go back to the Android home screen and check all the contacts.
How to Configure Gmail Account in Outlook?
- In the Gmail account, go to "Settings" option.
- Pick "Forwarding and POP/MAP mail" tab, and then go to "IMAP Access" section. Then active to "Enable IMAP" radio button and press on "Save change".
- Go to Outlook account.
- Select "Tools" and then "Account settings, then New" New.
- Next, you have to choose "Email account". Press on "Next" button.
- Choose "Manual setup or additional server types" checkbox. Hit "Next" button.
- Now it's time to enter your Name and Email address in the respective fields, under "User Information" section.
- Under, "Server Information", enter the details like:-
- Account Type: - IMAP
Incoming Mail Server:- imap.gmail.com
Outgoing Mail Server:- smtp.gmail.com.
- In the Login Information enter your User Name and Password.
- Go to More Settings option.
- Choose Outgoing Server tab, and tick the radio button for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Go to "Advanced" tab and then type the values for Incoming Server and Outgoing Server.
- Hit on "OK" and then "Next" button.
- Press on Close,"Finish" and then "Ok" button.
Some common Gmail problem as listed down:
- Gmail is not working fine.
- Unable to restore and reset Gmail account.
- Having an issue with configuring and installing Gmail account.
- Password reset and change issue and much more.
If you are really having these types of or another issue, you are always free to make a call at Gmail support technician who is available all the time to fix the issue in a very short span of the time.
How to contact Gmail tech support proficient:
If you are one of the passengers who are not able to get in touch with tech support proficient, you are requested to go to the Gmail helpline website from where you can choose the products and you can report the cryptic error to the tech support through the email chat or video or voice chat. If you still having any kind of the issues while connecting tech support team, then follow the steps as given below.
- First of all, launch an internet browser and then enter the www.googlehelp.com.
- Click on the products and then type your query in the message box.
- Select the assistance category and then type your name and contact detail so that proficient can contact you back.
- Click on the submit button after typing everything and then enter the correct code for the country.
- A confirmation message will be received on your mobile phone and then enter that code into the relevant field.
- Having completed the tasks click on the done button and wait for revert by technician now.
- Gmail support is available for a variety of issues occurred in the Gmail account and it is available for every time to fix the issue instantly.