How to change iCloud Keychain Security Code and Phone Number
Get a guidance on how to change iCloud Keychain Security Code and Phone Number:
iCloud is one of the best simple services that keep all the devices with the sync process. It implies that by using the iCloud email service one can share most necessary information between an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and a computer as well. iCloud has the best feature of the Keychain that is Apple's attempt to make a basic level of the password management available to the mainstream.
It is always available with the account names, passwords, and credit cards numbers, can be stored in iCloud, and synced across all iOS 7 and OS OS X Mavericks devices. All these devices are logged in under the same Apple ID. When trying to add any new device then someone needs to verify with either a security code or phone number.
But in case, someone forgets or lost the password then one can change the iCloud keychain code and phone number. If any user having an issue then he can contact technician by making a call at iCloud support phone number that is available 24 by 7.
Here is the tutorial on how to change the iCloud Keychain security code and phone number:
- Open the iOS device and then launch the settings app and then tap on iCloud.
- Tap on Keychain and then enter the password if allowed to enter.
- Tap on advanced settings and then change the security code.
- Type a new code at the bottom showing on the page.
- Tap the advanced option in order to choose a more complex code from the list of the menu.
- Go to the profile and then select the change phone number option.
- Enter the new phone and then tap the save change button at the end of the process.
It is hoped, now the problem has been resolved, but still, someone encounters with any issue then he can make a call at iCloud toll-free number which is available 24 by 7 to offer a genuine tech support service. So now onwards someone needs not to worry as its tech support team is always available to fix the issue urgently.