How to Delete or Change iCloud Account on iPhone or iPad
Icloud account is basically the official emailing account that is been provided to the users of the device of apple.This is the account which the company uses for communication with the users, and users use it for the various purpose of the iPhone.
So being an iPhone or iPad user you need to, first of all, create an iCloud account, which involves the simple steps of registration by entering an email address and a password of your choice.You can also seek the right guidance from the company by contacting the iCloud technical support.
Delete iCloud Account
Now in case, for some reasons you want to change the iCloud account then it is to be noted that first of all you have to delete the existing iCloud account and for that, you have to follow the below-written steps very carefully:-
- You have to open the settings option in your device i.e your iPhone or the iPad and then after that, you have to go to the iCloud account
- There you need to scroll down to the settings option to find the delete account option
- Once found you have to tap on this option, after that, you just have to confirm the removal of the iCloud account from your device by tapping on the delete or the sign out option
Change iCloud Account
Now since you have deleted the existing account so now you can easily go for changing the iCloud account as well.You can seek the guidance from the iPhone technical support to know the following procedure:-
- Here you first of all need to open the settings option of the iPhone and then
- After that, you have to tap on the Apple ID which is basically the section that is present at the top of the screen containing your name and image in case you have set an image for yourself
- In case you are using an older version of the ios then you need to tap on the iCloud
- Now you have to scroll down and then you have to tap on the sign out button which is the last section on the menu
- After that, you have to enter the password which is associated with your apple ID into the dialog box
- Followed by turning off the device, after that you have to select the data to keep on the device
- Now finish the process by signing out.
In the case of any further queries, you are always free to contact the iCloud customer support.