How to Contact Google Play Store Support
Google Play Phone Number
855-466-4438 / 855-836-3987
Current Wait: 25 mins (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days
Get to a live person fastest: Press 1 then 2
Google Play store is a digital platform provided by Google for its Android operating System users to download applications, music files, books, videos or rent movies etc. Since its inception in the late 2000s , it has come a long way with a market share of around 66%. About 2/3rds of Smartphone users are Android Users and this makes Google Play store an important and critical application platform and digital service for Google Inc. Hence, Google makes it as its top priority to develop, operate and maintain Google Play Store.
Google Play Store can be accessed via the Mobile device as well as through a web browser. The user needs to connect to the internet and sign in to Google using their Google Account to access Google Play Store. In order to sign in, a user must login in with their registered Google account and password.
At the left-hand side of the page will be the categories listed of what Google Play Store offers you. You can choose to browse through a list of Apps, Movies, Music, Books, Newsstand and Devices (which is a digital store to sell Google Phones powered by Android). Users can download any apps on their computer or their mobile device. If you have downloaded an app on the mobile device then the Android operating system will automatically install your app. However, if you have downloaded your app on your computer and wish to transfer your app to mobile phone then you need to first copy the app to your phone and then install the app manually.
How to contact Google Play Store Support?
There are two ways to contact Google Play Store Support. One is connecting to Google Play Store Support via Desktop and other is via Google App. Both the ways are discussed below:
Connecting to Google Play Store Support via Desktop:
1) Go to support.google.com and sign into Google with your registered email id and password.
2) Click on Google Play gave in top row second last option.
3) On the next page, click on the + symbol given at Get started with Google Play option and Click on Contact Google Play Store link.
4) Here again, you will be prompted to choose from two different options viz, Getting Help Online or using a Forum.
5) Under Getting help online option, a predefined list of issues along with their solutions is provided. For instance, if you have any issues with downloading any app in PS then click on the issue given in extreme right. A new page will appear with a step by step guide that will help resolve your problem.
6) If your question is not listed in any of the predefined lists of questions, then you may wish to choose “Use the Google Play help forum” option. Click on the “go to Google play help Forum” and type in your question. You will get a response from Google Play Store technical staff within a stipulated time frame.
Connecting to Google Play Store via Mobile App:
The prerequisite of using this option is that you have Google Play app on your mobile device and is working correctly. Follow the below steps to get in touch with Google Play Store Support
1) Click to the Google Play Store app on your phone and at the top of the screen on left-hand side, click on the button to expand options.
2) Click on “Help and Feedback” option and at the last three options will be listed Contact Us.
3) There will be two options to choose from In order to contact Google Play Store Technical Support Staff. You may wish to be contacted via phone or chat. To be contacted by Google Technical Support via Phone, fill in your details of name, country, pin code and phone number and request a callback. Google Play Store Support Technical Staff teams will call you in a short span of time to assist you.
Else you can choose to chat with TS. Type in your query and send a chat request. You will be contacted by Google Play Store Technical Staff and assisted over a chat box in solving your problem.
You can feel free to choose any of the above-mentioned ways to contact Google for any assistance. Google will reply to you as soon as possible to help you solve any kind of technical issues.
Contact Google's Play Support in two (2) ways:
Contact Play Store Support via Desktop
1. Log in your Google Account (Gmail)
2. Now open this link in your desktop browser: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#
3. After opening the link, click the Contact Us link below your profile picture/image in the upper right corner of the website.
4. After clicking Contact Us, you will find some choices in regards to your concern.
5. Once you select the topics and categories, the system will generate an answer most relevant based on your concern.
6. If the answer is not relevant, you contact them by Email. Just click the Email Us button.
7. After hitting the Email Us button, a tab open "Problem using an app or game".
8. Just fill in the necessary details and click Submit once you are done.
Contact Play Store Support via Mobile
1. First Open Play Store App on your Android device.
2. Now open the Menu then choose and tap Help.
3. Upon opening, you should be able to see the site below via your mobile browser.
4. Tap Contact Us to continue to the next step.
5. Once done open the Contact Us page,
6. Now please refer to Steps 4 to 7 of the Play Store Support for Desktop for the succeeding procedure. It should show the same thing, the only difference is you are using your mobile browser.