Change Hotmail Account Password
Users can change their account password when they find it’s been not changed from long. Users are advised to set a strong password which could be hard for the other users to guess the password and access the account.
How to change Hotmail account password
- Go to Hotmail account page and sign in
- Click on the profile image in upper right corner of inbox
- Select account settings option and select security and password
- Users need to verify the account by getting a code on the registered phone number
- Select the change password option
- Enter the current password and then new password
After the new password users would be able to access their account through that new password only. The new password should be very strong which has to be case sensitive and have number also which makes it strong and difficult to remember.
Hotmail password recovery steps
It will help users to recover their lost password due to which they might not be able to access their password.
- Open outlook home page
- Select the option of ‘Can’t access your account?’
- Select I forget my password option and select next
- Enter email address and select verification method
- Fill the questionnaire and get the verification code
Users can avail the Hotmail technical support if they find issue with the Hotmail password recovery method. The experts will provide the solution to the users in their issues with the Hotmail password issue or any other issue which they might face while working with the Hotmail.