Change Google Account Password On Android, iPhone
Change the password of Google account on an iPhone and Andriod device
Google or Gmail has been a completely free webmail account to use by the users across the world. It is quite easy to handle by the professional and personal users. This webmail account is simply used by the users on different devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Android, and much more.
Gmail account is a great feature of the Google as it is developed by it with the advanced services and important products. The users are enjoying while using its perfect quality type of the services and products to manage Google account services for all the times. The feature of Gmail account is so important for the clients who can manage their Gmail services in many ways while using on other mobile devices.
How does Google account work on different mobile devices?
To use Google account on other devices it is mandatory to go for the setup procedure that helps to add Google account to the IMAP and SMTP mail server that is most important in terms of utilizing and sending the emails to clients.
After that, if you feel like to change the Google account password, you can go for the that easily as the all concept of changing the password is substantially the same but some of the options are quite different in performing the task with ease.
How to change the password on Android and iPhone device?
So if you are utilizing Gmail account on your iPhone or Android device, it is compatible to handle you easily. However, if you are not able to change the password on these both devices, you need some of the simple tips to perform the task comprehensively as listed down.
Tips to change Google Account Password on an Android device:
- First of all, turn on your Android device and go to the Gmail apps.
- Enter the correct email address and password and press the sign in button.
- Now go to the settings gear icon showing on the right side of the same page.
- Select the import and account option and press the change password button tab.
- You have to first enter the old password and then a code will be sent to the registered mobile device to verify the account.
- If you got the code, enter it into the correct field and then enter the new password into both new and confirm password field at the last.
- Finally, Google account password is changed.
Tips to change Google Account Password on an iPhone device:
- Turn your iPhone device on and go to the settings to select mail, contact and calendar button.
- Now you have to tap on the Gmail app where you have to sign in your Gmail account with the correct email address and password.
- Go to the settings showing on the right side of the page where you can easily tap on the account and import button.
- Click the password change button and firstly enter the old password that verifies the real user of the account.
- If you have received the code, enter it into the right fields and then enter the new password into both new and confirm password field finally.
Hopefully, now you must have become expert in changing the password on both iPhone and Android device easily after learning the tutorials attentively.