Reset and Change PayPal password
PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. It is always supported online money transfer and serves as an electronics alternatively to a traditional paper method like checks and money order cash money. It is even known as world's largest internet payments companies. It widely operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auctions sites like blogs, word press and other commercial users for which it charges fees by using its email ID or phone number and password.
There are most of the users who are having this app on their Android mobile phone and getting more benefit in all respects. It is pretty common to encounter any issue among the users and they need tech support help to fix the issue utterly. Users sometimes forget the password and believe me it is so simple to recover when forgetting the password. This is why the users required Paypal tech support team help to eliminate the issue and enlist the best redress and relax for all the time.
Steps to reset Paypal password forget on Android device
- Firstly open the Paypal App or direct visit https://www.paypal.com/signin
- Log in PayPal account.
- Enter your email address and password and press "Log in".
- If unable to access still entering the right email address and password, click on the forgot password.
- Enter the alternate email address and then check it out to get the verification code.
- Enter the verification code into the reserved field.
- Afterward, a password reset link will be generated where the user has to enter the password into the both (new and confirm password) fields.
- Having recovered the password, if you trying to change the password if you thing that password is not strong and it is difficult to remember it for a long time.
Steps to change PayPal password on an Android device:
- Open an Android device and click on the PayPal email apps.
- Enter the email address and password to sign in and then go to the inbox.
- Go to the settings and then click on the email account import and mail account option.
- Click on the change password and then choose any reliable browser.
- Enter the old password and then a code will be sent to the mobile phone to verify.
- Enter the code and then enter the new password in the both field showing below at the last.
- Having done the task, if still having any issue then, don't panic contact PayPal support by phone at 1(402)935-2050 team is available at every step to fix the issue soon.