Fix sidebar below content error in WordPress
Wordpress, as we all know, is the best place to write and to save your writings without any difficulty or confusion. But many times the users of Wordpress complaints that the sidebar of the page appears below the content and creates various issues for them in their workings. This issue of Wordpress has now become common and occurs because of several reasons.
The reasons for sidebar appearing at the below side of the content are many and varies from the sidebar situated at the wrong place to various issues related to the HTML code of Wordpress or Error in CSS code.
So, these are some of the reasons behind this issue that occurs while the users are working and are accessing their Wordpress. Before the users start their work on Wordpress they should remember to keep in mind these things so that the issue cannot be created and the works flow smoothly. To know more about the reasons and causes of this issue the users can simply contact the WordPress technical support and can talk with the concerned representatives available for the users.
On the other hand, this issue can be solved by following some of the troubleshooting steps that are made for it and that will enable the users to make some changes in the Wordpress so that in the future also this issue doesn’t occur.
Mentioned below are the steps to solve this issue:
- First of all the users need to make sure that the page.php or the other files are entered correctly.
- Then if the error is displayed on their blog post then they should keep a check on the single.php.
- The users should also remember to check the plugin so that the pages that are plugin has created can be re-checked.
- The users then are required to maintain a close check on the customizations so that the HTML and the CSS can be mentioned properly.
Tools to Make Troubleshooting Sidebar Issues Easier
There are so many free online tools you can use to automatically scan your code to check for any errors.
Wordpress user can try any of the following tools to validate your code:
- W3C Markup Validation Service
- Validator.nu (X)HTML5 Validator (Living Validator)
- Online Web Check
- W3C CSS Validation Service
- Online Web Check
So, if the users are having any difficulty in understanding these steps then they can call on the WordPress toll free number and can get in touch with the concerned representatives available on the phone lines. The users can reach out to this specific number at any time of the day as the representatives are active all day long.