Block IP Addresses in WordPress
Does user wish to ban the dreadful user from accessing WordPress or any of the blog on web portal? It is highly recommended to block IP address to ward off glitches in an effective way. This help user to abolish spamming and hacking issues. The user can easily get rid of the terrible situation by hiding the IP address by making swift use of VPN service.
Quick glance on the urge to block the IP address
The user usually blocks IP address to get rid of recurring issues which persist due to spamming of emails, comments, hacking or some terrifying denial of service attacks effectually.The user can easily come to know about DDOS threat when the web pages take forever loading time and are not able to load in a significant manner. To find out how to block IP address the user is required to have a look on IP address by visiting comment web page in WordPress admin.
Another approach is user can even verify server access log or get access to server log by following the steps as described below:-
- First of all, user is required to visit CPanel dashboard available in WordPress hosting account
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on log section available on screen
- Now user is required to hit click on raw access logs icon available on web page
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on domain name to download access log file in an error-free manner
- Make sure user has got installed WinZip or 7-zip program in system
- Now user is required to copy the suspicious IP address and effectively copy and paste it in separate text file
At this point of time, the user can get a proficient solution by connecting WordPress technical support. Technical experts are highly knowledgeable to provide an incredible solution in a jiffy.
Complete solution to restrict IP address in WordPress
- First of all, user is required to visit WordPress admin area
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on gear icon setting option
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on Discussion webpage and scroll down to bottom until comment blacklist text box appear on screen
- Now user is simply required to copy and paste the IP address which needs to be blocked
- Once done, hit click on save option to apply the changes
Make swift use of CPanel to block IP address
- First of all, user is required to log in to CPanel dashboard
- Moving ahead, scroll to bottom to reach security section
- Now user is required to hit click on IP address deny manager icon available on screen
- The user will be redirected to IP address deny manager tool. Now user can straight away enter IP address which needs to be blocked
- Once done, hit click on add option
- User can even make appropriate use of secure to protect the websites against threats and attacks from firewall web based application
If above solution is not self-sufficient to render satisfactory solution, the user can simply make a brisk call on the WordPress toll-free number to get perfect solution instantly. Without any hesitation, no need to worrisome just connect to technical engineers 24/7 round the globe in a professional way. Technical experts are highly qualified to provide a splendid solution in nick of time. Stay connected to get delivered with an excellent solution at the doorstep with zero hassle.