Best Web Hosting
Define Web Hosting and What are the types of Hosting Services?
Web hosting is a service which enables the individuals or firm to create a website and make their presence on the server. Web hosts are the organization who offers the space for the websites on the server. Generally, when someone accesses your websites, then Internet fetches the websites files from the server and then transmits the same to the user’s computer.
Web Hosting is categorized into four parts, so before getting the hosting services, you must know about them so that you can choose the appropriate one as per your convenience. The detailed sections of Web hostings are listed below, just go through the same and select the one as per your budget and requirement.
For Best Web Hosting | Contact 1-888-625-3905
- Industry-leading performance & guaranteed 99.9% uptime*
- 24/7 monitoring to provide best-in-class security
- Free, expert technical support, available 24/7
Web Hosting | Fast Hosting & One-Click Setup of Following
- Linux Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- Wordpress Hosting
- Linux Reseller Hosting
- Windows Reseller Hosting
- Virtual Private Servers
- Dedicated Servers
- Managed Servers
- Cloud Hosting
- Website Builder
- Business Email
- Enterprise Email
- G Suite
(formerly Google Apps for Work)
- SSL Certificates
Types of Web Hosting Services
This type of service is for the beginners who need to start a new website. The website builder is embedded with multiple features and hence enable the users to build a website in an effective manner and also provides the space on the server.
The name itself denotes that server is shared between the two users. In short, if you shortlist Shared Hosting, then you and another website owner will share the server. The sharing includes only server and the software required for the server. Shared Hosting is a low-budget service and if you are an individual and need a host for your website, then you can choose this, but there is a certain downside and one of such is a slow speed.
If you need an independent server for your website, then this is best for you. Dedicated Server offers complete independence to the users and they can utilize the resources of the server in an effective manner and the sharing of the server is prohibited, it means you are the owner of the server. The cost of this server is high, but it gives a good return on investments. There are a lot of advantages of Dedicated Service. So, if your requirements meet the same, then you can choose this service.
This service offers you to purchase any server and you can use the same on web hosts, In this feature also, you are independent and can download any applications. Collocated Hosting offer you a full control over the server, so it is your responsibility to handle the same efficiently.
Now, grab the opportunity and select the one which fulfills your requirement. Through web hosting, you can make your presence in the Digital World.
What is ASP Web Hosting?
- An ASP (Active Server Page) is an HTML page that contains one or more small embedded programs that are processed on a web server before the page is sent to the user.
- The small embedded programs are also known as scripts. With the ASP, the user can create the pages which are run by a dynamic database.
- With ASP, a visitor accesses data in a database and interacts with page objects such as Active X or Java Components.
How ASP Web Hosting works
We have elaborated the introduction of ASP and we need to know how ASP works.
The working of ASP can be understood in following ways:
- When the user types in a URL of a website in the Address box of the browser, the user requests the web server to send the file to the computer.
- If the file that has been sent to the computer is of the type of standard HTML, then the file that web browser of the user receives appears to be exactly same as it looked on the web server.
- However, if an ASP file is sent to the computer of the user from the server, the ASP will run the HTML code, then the ASP code.
- The ASP varies and ranges from the current time to date and other such information.
Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Each computer around the world which is connected to the internet has been allotted an IP address.
- A domain name is the address of a website whenever a user types a URL address of a website, the browser seeks out for the IP address of that particular website stored somewhere on the server.
- There comes the need of DNS, the DNS locates the server where the web pages are stored and matches the domain name with its IP address stored on the server.
- It is a tougher task for a human brain to remember the numbers than names. When a user visits a website, the user types the name of the website because, in general, websites are introduced to the user with their names rather than the IP addresses whereas the machines that run on binary logic remember numbers, so, DNS helps in converting the URL into an IP address that the computer can understand.
- In simplest term, DNS always act as a look-up table that allows only the specified servers to be matched when a user types a URL into a web browser.
- This transparent service also provides the other characteristics that are commonly used by the experts to systematize data infrastructure.
If you have the Following Question related to Web Hosting Contact 1-888-625-3905
Q. What is Shared Web hosting?
Q. Is Email hosting included in my package?
Q. Can I host multiple Web sites within one Shared Hosting plan?
Q. Is there a Money Back Guarantee?
Q. Can I divide my Shared Hosting package and resell it?
Q. Can I upgrade to a higher plan?
Q. Is my data safe? Do you take backups?
Q. Do you include protection from viruses?
Q. Do you offer SSH access?
Q. Who do I get in touch with if I need help?