How To fix a Roundcube Webmail not Receiving Sending emails?
How To fix a Roundcube Webmail Not Receiving Sending emails?
- Let's start by accessing the webmail log in page.
- When logging into any webmail program, your username is the full email address you wish to check and the password set for that email address.
- Once you've logged in, you will be presented with three webmail options.
How do I set up roundcube?
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Find Website section and select One-Click Installs.
- Click One-Click Installs icon.
- Find the Webmail section and select Roundcube.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I delete roundcube account?
How do I delete all emails in roundcube?
- Log in to Webmail.
- Select Roundcube if not already your default webmail.
- Select the folder you wish to remove all the emails from.
- At the bottom of the panel under Select choose All.
- At the top of the inbox, choose Delete.