Recover or Reset the Optus Email Password
Optus email is the email service with the latest email technologies. The emails are easily accessible across various other email platforms or devices. Optus email protects the email account from spam attacks and it blocks any type of unwanted access to the user account.
The most common problem with the email account is a problem in resetting the email account password in case of the lost account password. It is normal or common if you have forgotten the email account and there is the feature of password recovery or reset to get back the emails. Forgot Optus email password? Choose the password reset process by authenticating the email user. This article will provide the relevant steps and if the user is not able to reset the password then it is better to contact the support experts for help.
Steps to reset the Optus email password –
- Go to ‘My Account’ profile and click on the option ‘Forgotten your username or password’.
- Select the option of ‘My Password’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Enter the ‘Email address’ which is your username and select the ‘Date of Birth’ from the drop-down boxes.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button now.
- Enter your ‘Email address’ in the next screen and click ‘Continue’.
- An email will be sent with a link to reset the password. If you are not getting the email in the account, then look for the email in the junk or spam folders.
- Now visit the ‘My Account’ page and enter the ‘Username’.
- Enter the temporary password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Click on ‘Log in’ button.
- Now move to the account settings option for the Optus password change.
- Enter the new password for the account and also confirm the password.
- Finally, click ‘Submit’.
Facing problem in Optus email password change? Contact the experts over the support helpline number for the latest assistance. Support professionals are best equipped to solve all type of email account problems instantly