Change and Reset a MySpace Password
If you are here then you are lucky. It is because here you will learn the steps for fixing the two most common issues which are faced regularly by the users of MySpace. The first issue is related to the situation when the users want to change the password of their MySpace account but are not aware of the Steps to do so. The second issue is related to the situation when the users forgot myspace password. So, here are the steps to fix the first issue.
How to Change MySpace Password
- The first step is to launch the browser and navigate to the official page of the MySpace. (https://myspace.com/signin)
- Log into your account by entering your current username and password and by tapping the SIGN IN button.
- Now, on the bottom of the screen, you will see the Settings option (gear wheel) which will be located next to your name.
- Click on that option and then you will see a large number of menu options.
- From those options, choose the option named as Account so that you would be able to access the settings of your MySpace account.
- Now, on the right panel, you have to tap the PASSWORD heading.
- There, in the first field, you have to enter the current password of your account and in the second field, you have to enter the password which you want to set as the updated one for your account.
- The final step of this procedure is to verify your password and then simply click on the SAVE CHANGES button.
How to Reset MySpace Password
Now, here's what you have to do when the current password of your account is forgotten by your mind. Follow all of the below-mentioned password reset steps carefully.
- From your browser, you have to navigate to the Forgot password page of the MySpace account (https://myspace.com/forgotpassword)
- Then, you need to enter the email address or username of the account for which you have forgotten the password.
- After that, you have to click on the SUBMIT button.
- The next step is to visit the alternative email account where you will receive the link with the help of which you can easily reset the password of your MySpace account.
- You just have to click on the URL which is given in the email and then on being g navigated to the password reset page, you have to enter the new password for your account.
- Sometimes the users complain that they didn't receive any kind of URL on their email account. So if the same thing happens to you then immediately check the JUNK or SPAM folder in your inbox.