Change and Reset a Monster Password
Monster is a global webmail service which provides information about the jobs, all over the world. It is an employment-based web site. The user who is searching a job in a particular field first has to register himself on Monster web site. It is free of cost. The user just needs to enter some personal information in that.
After registration, the user has to create his resume on the website with his particular choice of job, desired region, the desired name of the post or designation, desired estimated salary etc. The user can add his experiences too. When he added his resume with Monster, he will get regular updates about the matched job vacancies and contact details of the company. The user can respond to any of his desired matched company. So just get register yourself with Monster and get your desired job as soon as possible!
The user has a unique username or the email id as a username and a password to login to his Monster account. If for any reason, if the password gets lost or hacked or forgot by the user, it is not possible to access the account. In that case, the user should immediately reset a new password for his account.
How to Reset Monster Password
- Open Monster password reset page http://my.monster.com/Password/Forgot
- Enter the email id is associated with the account
- Click on reset password
- This will send a notification to reset the password on the given email id.
- Click on that link and reset the password.
- Try to log in again.
The password should be unique, alphanumeric and at least have 8 characters. To keep the account safe from hackers, the user should change the password on regular basis. This can be done through the following way.
How to Change Monster Password
- Login to the Monster account.
- Go to the My Profile.
- Then go to Settings.
- Now click on Manage Passwords.
- Here, click on Change Password.
- Enter the current password, then the new password and then re-enter the new password.
- Click on Save the Settings.
Passwords are key to access the account so user should keep them safe and secure so that no one else can miss using the information.