Change and Reset Forgot Tagged Password
If you have a Tagged account then it's a guarantee that you must have definitely faced a problem in your life related to the modification of the password of your account. So, to help you out, we are here to discuss some possible solutions for the two issues which the users of the Tagged account commonly face.
The first issue is related to changing your password and the second issue is related to when the users get confused on losing or forgetting their account password.
Change Tagged Password
So, here's what you have to do when you want to change your password.
- Launch the official SIGN IN page of the Tagged account and enter your username in the first box and your Tagged account password in the second box.
- Then click on the Log in button and you will be signed into this account.
- Click on Account in the right top corner and select setting
- There will be edit password option in account info
- There, you have to enter your old password, new password and then you will confirm it.
- Now click on the SAVE Password.
Forgot Tagged Password
Now if you Forgot Tagged password, then you need to reset it with quite simple steps as mentioned below.
- The first step is to click on the Forgot Password link after launching the Tagged account website.
- Then you need to enter the email address which is associated with that Tagged account whose password you have lost and then click on the OK button.
- Now, it's the time to navigate to your secondary email account and open it and there you will find an email with the subject You requested a new Tagged Password.
- Launch that email and then you will see there some instructions to reset your password.
- Moreover, you will also find a link there on which you have to click and this link will lead you to the official password reset page.
- The final step is to enter the new password twice and then you have to simply click on the SAVE button.
- To verify whether your password has been correctly reset or not, you need to log into your account with this new password.