Reset And Recover Roku Account Password
Many times, it happens that the users of the ROKU forgot the password of their email account and thus, they are not able to find a way to overcome this problem. So, if you are also facing the same problem and after searching the whole internet, if you are still not able to find the troubleshooting steps to perform the Roku password change easily, then all you have to do is to simply follow the methods which are written in the next paragraph.
How to Change Forget Roku Account Password:-
- So, the first step is to make sure that you have the email address of your Roku account along with you and you can access it whenever you want.
- In the next step, you have to go to the official password reset page of the Roku account from the browser on your browser on your PC and on your smartphone.
- After that, you have to go to MY ACCOUNT page of the ROKU after signing into your account.
- In the next step, all you have to do is to click on the WELCOME menu which is located on the top of the page and then you have to further click on the SIGN OUT button.
- Now, you have to repeat the step 2 of this procedure again.
- Then, under that FORGOT PASSWORD page, you have to simply enter the email address, which is associated with your Roku email account.
- Now, you have to click on the SUBMIT Button.
- After that, you will observe that a password recovery email has been sent to the email address which you entered in the previous steps.
- You have to locate that email in your inbox and then click on the link which is given in that email.
- Make sure that you have clicked on that link immediately after seeing it because of its limited validity for just one hour.
- In the next step, you will be navigated to the CREATE PASSWORD page under which you simply have to enter your new Roku account password and then click on the SUBMIT button.
In case, you still have to face any kind of difficulties while resetting the forget Roku password, then all you have to do is to simply contact the Roku Support Team.