HOW TO RECOVER OR RESET JUNO EMAIL PASSWORD
Juno was one of the first companies which offer free email to users on the Internet.
Juno is well known for its free dial-up email service.
If Juno email users lost or forgotten their password, then they can quickly contact Juno by using a special "Reset Password" page on the Juno website or contact Juno support team.
By entering a few account details and submitting a form on Juno website, Juno team know that you need to recover your lost or forgotten password.
They will contact you, and help you for reset or recovery your Juno email password.
Juno email password recovery steps.
- Open your webmail service through URL ( http://www.juno.com/ ) and click the login option.
- Their user will see the Help Center option below the password section.
- Get into it and provide the account detail like email id.
- Now see you can either choose to reset your account password via SMS link or via email.
- In case you choose the email option then a link will be sent to your email.
- If you choose the text message then that link will be sent to your mobile phone.
- By opening the link you will be redirected to the page where the user can generate a new password.
- Retype the same password for confirmation.
- A confirmation code will be generated to your mobile phone or email.
- Enter the one-time code into the desired section and press next button.
- Now you should be able to access your account Juno mail.