Reset Or Unlock Toshiba Laptop Admin Password
There are a number of options that are available in the market today for the various computing devices and hence it is quite mandatory for the user to know about the features and the services offered by all the company.So in such options, the Toshiba company provide the users with an excellent product with its laptop being famous for the alluring performance and the sleeker design that it provides.
So in case you own a Toshiba laptop then there may be situation where you completely forget about the password of your laptop, there may be a number of reasons for it like you may have forgot it since you own this laptop since a long time and you have are not in touch of its password, or you may have forgotten the admin password for the Toshiba laptop.In all such cases, you have to unlock Toshiba password.And that is possible by following the below steps:-
Steps to reset the Toshiba laptop password
- For doing so you have to, first of all, go for downloading the password recovery bundle and then you have to save it to any of your computers.
- Followed by launching the program and then clicking on the windows password button.
- After that, you have to place a blank CD or the DVD drive in the CD-ROM drive of your computer.
- And then click on the refresh button followed by selecting the refresh button and then opting for the device that you just plugged in.
- Now it is the time to click on the start button in order to start the burning process and you are done with this.
- After this, you have to now reset the password with the help of this disk.
- So simply insert the windows password reset disk that you have already created into your Toshiba computer for which you want to reset the password.
- And then turn on the computer, as you do this a Toshiba splash screen would be displayed in front of you onto the bottom of the screen.
- It would indicate that a key F2 or F12 can be pressed in order to display a menu of the boot options.
- So now you just need to press the key that is indicated on the boot screen and then you have to select the CD or the DVD as your choice for the boot device.
- Now as the system begins to load from the CD you will most probably reach the main window of the PC Unlocker program.
- So you simply have to choose the administrator account whose password you have forgot and then you have to click on the reset password button in order to remove or reset the password.
- At last click on the restart button so that your Toshiba computer can reboot and now you can log in to your computer using that new admin password.
So follow these easy steps to deal with forget Toshiba password issue.