Having some kind of the issue in using WordPress? Contact Wordpress Technical Support Phone Number
Wordpress is one of the best open source WordPress website creation tools that allow a WP user to write everything in the PHP mode. It is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system in existence today.Sometimes WP user-facing technical issue related to WordPress.
The WP user uses WordPress themes, WordPress templates, Wordpress plugins for making beautiful WordPress blog or website. It is totally based on the PHP and MySQL Wordpress for writing the blogs, articles, simple writing and much more can be written on this website. If someone is going to write any kind of the blogs and article, he can write but before that, he is required to create his account on this website and for any issues take help of WordPress technical support team by dialing the toll-free phone number.
WordPress Techincal Support & Customer Service Number:
Phone Number:+1 (888) 625-3905
Working Hour: 24/7 technical support and 90 days email reply
Contact WordPress: https://en.support.wordpress.com/
Service: WordPress not working, Password reset/recovery, Plugin fix, Setup & Install and all kind of issues
Type Of Connecting Service: WordPress Technical Support, Wordpress support chat, WordPress Customer Support Number, WordPress Toll free number, Wordpress technical support number, WordPress technical support services, WordPress help, Woocommerce support
Live Chat: https://en.support.wordpress.com/live-chat/
Most Common WordPress Errors and How to Fix Them
- How to Fix White Screen Error of death in WordPress
- How to Fix sidebar below content errors in WordPress
- How to Fix WordPress posts returning 404 error
- How to Fix Error establishing database connection in WordPress
- How to Fix 500 Internal Server Error in WordPress
- How To Fix Syntax error in WordPress Website
- How to Fix White Text and Missing Buttons in WordPress Visual Editor
- How to Fix WordPress memory exhausted error by increasing PHP memory limit
- How to Fix: Locked out of WordPress admin area
- How to fix WordPress login page refreshing and redirecting issue
- Learn How to Fix common image issues in WordPress
- How to Fix image upload issue in WordPress
- How to Fix Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance error in WordPress
- Fixing “Are you sure you want to do this” error in WordPress
- How to Fix: “WordPress not sending email” issue
- How to Fix WordPress RSS feed errors
- How to Fix 403 forbidden error in WordPress
- How to Fix too many redirects issue in WordPress
- How to Fix "Failed to Write File to Disk" Error in WordPress
- How to use WordPress App on your iPhone and iPad
- How to Fix “This site ahead contains harmful programs” Error in WordPress
- How to Fix Missed scheduled post error in WordPress
- How to Uninstall and Reinstall Wordpress
- How to fix fatal error Maximum execution time exceeded in WordPress
- How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress
- Useful .Htaccess Tricks for WordPress
- How to Block IP Addresses in WordPress
How to create WordPress account?
It is a very simple for a WP user to create his WordPress account
Step 1: - First WP user visit https://wordpress.com/
Step 2: - Click on Get started
Step 3: -Here you get 4 options which type of site you want
Step 4: -From above 4 option select one
Step 5: - Now WP user have to choose any theme
Step 6: - Now WP user have to choose domain name for WordPress
For example- wikiamonks.wordpress.com in this wikiamonks is a domain name.
Step 7: - Pick a plan that's right for you
Step 8: - And to create this website, one should have a unique email address of any kind the email account like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or much more.
Step 9: - Having created webmail account one can log into this WordPress site by using correct email address and password.
If someone faces any technical issue while creating his website then he can get in touch with Wordpress technical support team that is available around the clock to offer the technical support and guidance to fix the issue soon.
How to login to WordPress simply:
- Now right above side click on Login
- Enter the Email address and Password and then click on the log in button.
- This way a WP user can access to the WordPress website.
If WP user faces any technical issue while login his WordPress website then he can get in touch with Wordpress technical support team that is available 24/7 to offer the technical support and guidance to fix the issue soon.
How to Reset the Wordpress password:
- Try to enter the first correct email address and password and then click on the Log in button.
- If still having an issue and showing that credential is not working fine then click on the Lost your password.
- Enter the Username or Email address and then click Get new password.
- Check your e-mail address linked to the account for the confirmation link, including the spam or junk folder.
- Now click on Reset password and a tab open New password
- Enter the new password in the new password field and click reset the password.Now you get a new password.
Contact the technical team of professional experts over WordPress Technical Support Phone Number user can get alternative solutions to the problem and support for the solution.
How to Delete the Wordpress Account
The step by step process to delete the WordPress account is explained in the below-mentioned steps:-
The first method of doing so involves the deleting it via the dashboard
- Here you first of all need to click on the settings option that is present in the dashboard of the WordPress account
- There you need to open the settings menu in order to complete the deletion option
- After that, you need to click on the delete site option and for this, you have to first scroll down there you will find the button labeled delete site
- Now the moment you find the delete site button then you have to just enter your blog password
- In case you find difficulty in following these steps then you can call on the WordPress helpline number
- So you need to enter the password for your blog and after that, you need to confirm the deletion of the password
The second method involves deleting a self-hosted WordPress blog via cPanel
- For that, you need to login to the cPanel dashboard and after the login process
- You need to navigate to the hosting tab nowhere it should be noted that the URL for the CPanel will vary in between the various web hosting providers
- After that, you need to click on the switch to go to the configuration system for your domain
- There you need to find the domain for which WordPress is installed and then you have to click on the switch
- Followed by selecting the WordPress option into the cPanel’s auto installer tool
- After that just click on the uninstall option
So whenever you got stroked on any issue feel free to dial our WordPress Technical Support Number to get instant support to troubleshoot your concern.
How to install WordPress themes
If you wish to install a WordPress theme then you have to follow the below-written steps:-
- Here you need to visit the WordPress dashboard and then you need to move to the appearance option
- And then to the theme option, there you need to tap on the add new option
- Now after that you will see an option saying upload which is present at the top of the screen
- There you need to click on the browse button followed by navigating the computer files
- And then at the final steps just select the.ZIP file for the downloaded extension.
In case you find that the above steps are not helpful for you then you have to just contact the WordPress technical support to seek the required help.
How to Fix Common Image Issues in WordPress?
To keep web audience engaged one of the most important roles is played by images, photos, and some video content. With WordPress, the user can swiftly manage and edit images in a relevant manner. It has a pretty sophisticated tool which allows the user to perform the task in an appropriate manner. In spite of immense globally wonderful features, the user may end up in inevitable technical hiccups which may persist due to bulky and flooding of huge upload of images on the web. To resolve the issue in a cost-effective manner, the user is required to WordPress technical support to get proficient solution instantly.
Some of the critical image issues which are encountered by individual in WordPress
- How can the user upload an image in WordPress inaccurate way?
- How can alignment of images be made in a proper manner?
- How can user easily add a caption below image in a relevant manner
- How to resolve issue of feature images and pictures that seem to appear twice on screen
- How can user easily crop big size images in WordPress
- How can user safely add a background image to WordPress?
- How swiftly can user import external images?
- How can user discard default image link in a convenient way?
1.Comprehensive approach to fixing error related to uploading of image in WordPress
- First of all, user is required to choose the image
- User is required to hit click on media option
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on add media option
2.Alignment of image error
- First of all, user is required to choose the image
- Hit click on align option to adjust alignment in an error-free manner
3.How can user swiftly display images in columns and rows?
- First of all, user is required to open media uploader
- Moving ahead, user is required to choose the relevant image
- Now user is required to hit click on the create gallery link available at left column
- Now user is required to add new gallery option available at right corner of media uploader
- User will get quick access to gallery setting option
- Moving ahead, user is required to select the option related to how user can link image, number of columns and size of gallery in a trouble-free manner
- Once done, finally, user is required to hit click on insert gallery option
4.The issue with the big image? Get the quick support to crop image in WordPress
- First of all open WordPress
- Moving ahead, user is required to visit media option
- Now user is required to add new option
- Moving ahead, user is required to upload image that needs to be cropped
- Hit click on edit link available next to image on screen
- User will be redirected to edit media screen window
- Now user is required to hit click on edit image button available below image
- User will be redirected to word press image editor option
- Now the user will see an option to crop the image.
- The user can swiftly crop the image as per accordance by simply hitting click and adjust the image in an appropriate manner.
Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install and take help of technical support team
2. W3 Total Cache
6. Google Analytics +
7. Google XML Sitemaps
8. iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
9. Contact Form 7
For further clarification or if any doubt persists, the user can straight away reach out WordPress toll-free number flashing on web portal to get a proficient solution in a precise manner. No more hesitation of when to call under a stressful condition, just ping the technical support experts 24/7 round the corner of globe irrespective early morning or late odd night hours. Technical support experts are always available in customer service to render consistently seamless solution at free of cost.