Outlook setup and configuration with other emails
Outlook is one of the widely used email services which has all the latest email management features. So the user can now manage the email better and be assured that all the details in the email account are totally secured and no one breaks into the account. Spam emails or marketing email are blocked from interference in the inbox and one can also customize the email settings easily. Outlook user can access the emails with other email clients and this article will provide the user with necessary steps.Most imp thing outlook provides Outlook technical support for all common issues faced by outlook users.
For Online Help:- Microsoft outlook contact us
Company Url :- https://www.microsoft.com
How to Create Outlook Account
The first thing to start up using Outlook is the account creating or configuration. Outlook email account creation is very easy and registers the user details to setup the Outlook account. Here are the steps to create Outlook new account –
- Now enter all the details in the account details correctly.
- Enter your first and last name under Name.
- Enter the desired username ( "@outlook.com", or "@hotmail.com") under Microsoft account name.
- Type the desired password for your Outlook.com account under Create a password.
- Type the password under Reenter password as well.
- Select your birthday under Birth date.
- Make a choice under Gender.
- Enter your phone number under Phone number.
- And alternate email address
- Select your location under Country region
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA picture under Help us make sure you're not a robot.
- Optional: check Send me an email with promotional offers from Microsoft.
How to Access Gmail With Outlook
Users having Gmail account can configure the Gmail account in Outlook. Firstly setup Gmail to connect to Outlook. Here are the steps –
- Login to Gmail account and select ‘Settings’ from the gear icon.
- Now click on ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’.
- Next select ‘Enable POP for all mail that arrives now on’ under ‘POP Download’.
- Now in the dropdown select ‘Archive Gmail’s Copy’ and click on ‘Save Changes’.
Here are steps to configure the Outlook account now to access Gmail emails –
- Open the Outlook account and select ‘Add Account’ from File menu.
- Now click on ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’.
- Click on ‘Next’ and select the Gmail address.
- Again click on ‘Next’ and enter the name, email address, and password.
- Select ‘POP3’ under Account Type and enter ‘Incoming server’ as ‘pop.gmail.com’.
- Now enter ‘smtp.gmail.com’ as ‘Outgoing server’.
- Next click on ‘More Settings’.
- Select ‘My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires Authentication’ under ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
- Now select ‘Use Same Settings As My Incoming Server’.
- Move to ‘Advanced’ tab and enter ‘Incoming Server Port’ as ‘995’.
- Select ‘This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection’ and enter ‘587’ as ‘Outgoing Server Port’.
- Click on ‘OK’ and then ‘Save Changes’.
How to Access Hotmail With Outlook
Here are the steps to configure Hotmail in Outlook –
- Open Outlook and click on ‘Tools’.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’ and move to ‘Email’ tab.
- Click ‘New’ and select ‘POP’ as the account type.
- Click on ‘Next’ and enter the Hotmail address, password, and username.
- Now select ‘Manually configure server settings’ and click ‘Next’.
- Also, select ‘Internet Email’ and click ‘Next’.
- Now enter ‘pop.live.com’ under ‘Incoming Mail Server’.
- Also, enter ‘smtp.live.com’ under ‘Outgoing Mail Server’.
- Move to ‘More Settings’ followed by ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
- Check the option ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ and select ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
- Move to ‘Advanced’ tab and check ‘This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)’ under ‘Incoming Mail Server (POP3)’.
- Under ‘Incoming server (POP3)’ as ‘995’ and under ‘Outgoing server (SMTP)’ enter ‘25’.
- Click on ‘OK’ followed by ‘Next’ to move forward.
- Click ‘Finish’ to save the Hotmail account setup in Outlook.
How to sync Outlook contacts & calendar in iPhone?
Outlook is the widely preferred email service with all the latest email security and account management features. Protection from spam emails are high and also user can create a separate folder in the account. One of the other features is that Outlook account can be synced with various devices and this article will help users greatly with the syncing of Outlook contacts & calendar with iPhone.
There are various ways to add Outlook contacts in Outlook. Here are the steps to add Outlook mail, calendar, and contacts to the iPhone –
- Open the iPhone device and launch ‘Settings’ app.
- Tap the option ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and then ‘Add Account’.
- Select ‘Outlook.com’ and enter the Outlook email ID & password. Tap ‘Next’ to move forward.
- Choose the service to sync with Outlook and click ‘Save’.
Follow the steps to transfer Outlook contacts and calendar to iPhone –
- Open Outlook and go to ‘File’.
- Choose ‘Options’ and then ‘Advanced’.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button now.
- Import and Export Wizard window appears. Choose ‘Export to a file’ and click ‘Next’.
- Also, select ‘Comma Separated Values (Windows)’ and click ‘Next’.
- Select the Outlook contacts folder to export and save the contacts to the PC.
- Now user needs to transfer CSV file to iPhone. For that connect the iPhone to PC.
- Use third-party contact transfer file and click on ‘Import contacts’.
- Save the CSV in the iPhone and the click ‘Open’.
- Now open Outlook in iPhone and sync the CSV with the Outlook & iPhone contacts.
Another alternative method is syncing Outlook with iCloud and then using iCloud sync that in iPhone. There are also other alternative processes to sync the Outlook calendar on iPhone. Have all the contacts on a single device for easy convenience and also access Outlook emails in iPhone.
In the case of any problem in syncing the Outlook contacts and calendars contact the Outlook technical support team. Remote assistance is given over call and take instant assistance from the support team who are dealing with these issues regularly.
Some useful Blog for Outlook
How to fix or restart outlook 2016 account
How to set up auto-reply in your outlook account
How to create an email signature in Outlook
How to close Hotmail and Outlook email account
How to send an email to undisclosed recipients in outlook
How do I setup my Cogeco email account in outlook
How to change the default font face and size in outlook
How to setup distribution list in outlook
How to access Gmail with outlook using IMAP and pop
Purge deleted messages in outlook
Prevent winmail.dat attachments from being sent in outlook
How to add Bcc recipients in Outlook