How to Fix issues of Cox email account
Cox email is one of the standout email services that has been given to the users. It has unique and extraordinary features that make the Cox email different from the other email services. Cox not only provides the email facilities but also provides services for TV, internet connections and so on. To get access to the Cox email the users just need to make a Cox email account and further can use it for sending and receiving emails from their known ones and cox user also contacts Cox email technical support team.
But on the other many a times situation occurs when the users face several technical as well as nontechnical issues while accessing the Cox email.
Mentioned below are some of the issues faced by the Cox email users!
- Issues in sending emails from Cox account.
- Issues in receiving emails from Cox account.
- Network configuration issues.
- Issues in resetting or recovering Cox email password.
If you are new to Cox and don’t know how to make an account on it, then don’t stress, just follow these steps and open Cox email account easily.
How to Open a cox email account!
- First of all the users need to visit the site www.cox.com
- Go to the home page and then click on my connection option.
- Then just select on internet tools.
- Then the users need to select the option email account.
- Provide the new email address.
- Cox email account is created.
How to Sign Out of cox email account!
Cox email sign out steps are as followed:
- First of all the users need to go to the profile option in their Cox email account.
- Then, there they’ll see an option of sign out on the right side of the screen.
- Select on the sign-out and then again click on confirm.
- And, hence you’ll sign out from the Cox email account.
There are times when the users forget their password and their work gets stuck in the between. For this, the user doesn't need to worry as there are steps by which they can easily reset the forgotten password or instantly contact Cox email technical support phone number.
How to recover cox email password!
The users can reset their password with the help of their email address or with the help of their secret answer. For cox email password reset with the email users need to follow these steps:
- Select on forgot user Id or password option under the sign in.
- Now the users need to mention their User Id.
- The password reset page will open.
- Now just click on the radio button that is beside the send email option.
- Again select on continue.
How to Delete a Cox email Account!
- First of all sign into the Cox webmail account with the help of username and password.
- Then the users need to select on general email preferences.
- After doing this a list of all the emails account that you are accessed to will be displayed.
- From that list select the Cox email account and then select on delete account from the menu.
How to fix Cox email server setting
For IMAP server settings- the following are required:
- Your name.
- User name
- email address
- In the account type, it should be IMAP.
For incoming settings:
- server name should be imap.cox.net
- the port number should be 993 SSL.
For outgoing settings:
- server name should be smtp.cox.net
- the port number should be 587 TLS and 465 SSL
How to access Cox email in Gmail and OS X mail?
Cox email is one of the leading email service providers, which is used by the billions of users around the world. Cox email is accessible on Windows, Android and iOS devices. Do you want to access Cox email in Gmail and OS X mail? Then this article will really help you to access Cox email on multiple accounts.
Access Cox email in Gmail:
It is very simple to send and receive Cox email’s in Gmail account. If you want to access Cox email account in Gmail, then apply the following steps:
- First of all, open your browser and then go to the login page of Gmail.
- Now login to your Gmail account and then click on the Settings.
- Now click on the Accounts icon and then choose to Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- After that, enter your cox.net email ID and click on the Next Step icon.
- Now type your username into the Username and password under the Password field.
- Now enter pop.cox.net under the POP Server.
- After that, choose 995 from the Port list.
- Now checked the box Always use a secure connection(SSL).
- Now click on the Add Account option.
- After that, click on the Finish icon to complete the process.
Access Cox email in OS X mail:
If you want to access your Cox email account in OS X mail, then it is very easy and simple. For this, apply the following steps:
- First of all, you have to be needed to open your OS X mail and then click on the Mail icon which is available on the top side.
- Now click on the Preferences and then choose Accounts option.
- Now click on the + icon to open the Add Account window.
- After that, choose Add Other Mail Account option and then click on the Continue icon.
- Now type your full name, email address and password under the Add a Mail Account window and then click on the Create option.
- Now choose IMAP or POP under the Account type option.
- After that, enter the following information for the Incoming Mail Server:
Server name: imap.cox.net
Port number: 993
- Now enter the following information for the Outgoing Mail Server:
Server name: smtp.cox.net
Port number: 587
- Now checked the box Use SSL/TLS and then enter cox username and password.
- After that, click on the OK to complete the process.
- Now your Cox email is ready to access in OS X mail!
For more info, Cox user contact Cox Email Technical Support team.
Some useful blog for Cox
HOW TO RESET/RECOVER COX EMAIL PASSWORD