How to setup iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
iCoud is Apple’s web-based data storage and syncing service which is used to sharing emails, calendars and photos etc. Are you an iCloud user and have no idea that how to setup and use an iCloud backup? Then get iCloud technical support team and get sufficient help from the technical experts.
How to set up iCloud?
If you want to set up iCloud on your Windows device, then apply the following steps to set up:
Step 1: - First of all, open your browser and then go to the http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455.
Step 2: - Now download the iCloud Control Panel software from Apple.
Step 3: - Now install the software.
Step 4: - After that, launch the iCloud Control Panel.
Step 5: - Now Sign In with your Apple ID.
Step 6: - At last select the feature which you want to enable for iCloud.
How to use iCloud Backup?
If you want to backup your iOS device with iCloud, then apply the following steps to backup:
Step 1: - First of all, connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: - Now tap on the Settings.
Step 3: - Scroll down and tap on the iCloud.
Step 4: - After that, scroll down and tap on the Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
Step 5: - Now tap on the Back Up icon to complete the process of backup.
If you are not cable of setting up and using iCloud backup by the above steps, then contact an iCloud toll-free number and avail the best technical assistance from the certified technicians.
Do you know what is an iCloud Drive?
In case, your answer is NO, then we want to tell you that it is an exceptional online storage service provided to all the users from Apple. Here you can keep all your files such as your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, videos, images, and other documents very safely and access all of those from any of your Apple devices like iPhone, Mac OS, iPad, and iPod, etc. Moreover, it is extremely easy to organize all those files in the desired way.
How you can access the iCloud drive if you have an iPhone.
So, follow the steps mentioned below, which are recommended by the customer service representatives of the iCloud drive technical support.
- The first thing, which you need to do is to navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone from the Home Screen.
- The next step is to scroll down the screen and then clicking on the option named as iCloud.
- After that, you will see the iCloud Drive option there.
- The final step is to enable the iCloud Drive option and then, you are done.
How to set up iCloud Drive.
- The first two steps of this procedure are same as those from the above procedure. So, follow them without any mistake.
- Then, you have to enter the email address along with the password of your Apple account and then, click on the SIGN IN button.
- After that, you have to swipe to let the iCloud Drive option turned on.
- Then, you have to navigate to the iCloud Drive app and then, there you will find all of your files in the iCloud Drive.
- In case, if the iCloud Drive app is not present on your iPhone, then download it from App Store.
Steps to use iCloud Drive on iPhone 7.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that the iCloud Drive app is present on your iPhone 7.
- After that, you have to launch that app from your Home Screen.
- Next, to move the files in your iCloud Drive, you have to click on the folder, which contains the files, which you want to move.
- After that, you have to click on the SELECT button and then, you have to choose all those files, which you want to move by clicking on the MOVE button.
- To delete the files, you have to again launch the folder containing those files and then, click on SELECT button.
- Finally, you have to select all those files to be deleted and then, you have to click on the DELETE button.
Contact icloud customer service if you feel any difficulty in understanding these steps.
Steps to get the iCloud Drive on your Mac.
- The first and foremost step is to navigate to the APPLE menu on your MAC.
- After that, you have to click on the SYSTEM PREFERENCES and then, further click on the iCloud option.
- Then, you have to log in to your Apple account.
- Finally, click on the iCloud Drive and make sure that your Mac OS is updated.
If still, you are facing some difficulties with the iCloud Drive, then you need to immediately dial the iCloud technical support contact number for getting the best help.
Some useful iCloud Blog
How to sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad or windows PC
How to turn on the iCloud drive app in iOS 10
How to get the iCloud drive app on your iPhone and iPad
How to manage iCloud storage
How to restore data from icloud and mail drop on icloud
How to recover the iCloud account password on iPhone and iPad
How to change iCloud keychain security code and phone number
How to protect your iCloud account