EarthLink is an IT services, network, and communications provider who serves more than 150,000 businesses and 1 million U.S. consumers. Earthlink merges with Windstream Holdings with the new name retained as Windstream and the headquarters shifted from Atlanta, Georgia to Little Rock, Arkansas.But Earthlink provides support through Earthlink email technical support team.
Earthlink email sign in
To sign into the Earthlink Email, the user needs to contact the Earthlink Email customer service and collect the credentials that are important for the sign in process. The details involve:
- POP Server: pop.earthlink.net
- SMTP Server: smtpauth.earthlink.net
- SMTP requires authentication: YES: earthlink.net email address and password
Adding Earthlink Email Account the user need to follow the certain steps:
- First, open Internet Explorer and then the webmail account
- Then enter the username and the password and click Sign In
- Once logged into, then select More mail settings from the settings menu
- An options screen appears. Then click Sending or receiving email from other accounts under “Managing Your Account”
- Then “Add an email Account”
- Then enter the user EarthLink email address and password and click Advance Options
- Then need to configure the email settings by entering the POP server name, unchecking SSL and choosing Port 587 and adding in the full email address and password below and clicking Next when done
- Then POP mail folder or have it come to your inbox. We recommend having it come to your inbox and click Save after done
Earthlink email password recovery
- Then login using Earthlink email id. Then the user needs to verify their own identity and then they can change their password. The new password will be saved.
- After that user needs to verify their own identity and then they can change their password.
- The new password will be saved.
Having further any issue after above steps then Earthlink user contact EarthLink email technical support team.
How to recover Earthlink password