Define Charter Email
Charter is a popular internet service provider offering e-mail to its customers. The Charter email comes with a feature to access your email account from any corner of the world. The email service is hosted by the renowned American telecom company – Charter Communications. Once you have created your email account with Charter, you can easily access it to send or receive mails to your friends and relatives.
How to login to Charter email?
- Open the Charter email login page.
- Click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Then click on “Sign in” button to log in to your email account.
If you have any technical issues while logging in to your email account then you can contact charter email customer service to fix the issue.
How to recover password in charter email?
- Open Charter email login page and click on “Forgot password”.
- Enter your email id and postal code.
- Answer the security question that you set at the time of account creation.
- Alternately you can verify your account with a message on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and then change the password by entering a new password for your email account.
Charter email setting for Outlook
There is no need to always log in to the Charter email account through webmail to check your email. Instead, you can use Outlook built in feature to automatically check your mail. You can contact charter email technical support to know how to configure Charter email in Outlook.
- Start Outlook on your computer.
- Select “Features” in the main bar and click on “Account Settings”.
- Click on “Email” tab, and then click on “New” button.
- Select “POP3” as account type and click the “Next” button.
- Tick mark the check box with “Configure server settings or additional server types” and then click “Next”.
- Select “Internet Email” and then click “Next”.
- Enter your name and email address in the fields provided.
- Type “pop.charter.net” in incoming mail server (POP3) field and “smtp.charter.net” in outgoing mail server (SMTP) field.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- In the “More Settings” option, select the “Outgoing Mail Server” tab.
- Tick mark the box saying “Outgoing mail server (SMTP) requires authentication” and then tick-mark the box saying “Use the same settings as the incoming mail server”.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Enter 110 in incoming server port and 25 in outgoing server port.
- Click “Ok” to finish the setup.