What is the Best Way to E-commerce Shipping Strategy?
The best way to strategize your e-commerce shipping services is by choosing a third-party logistics provider. Third-party logistics providers take the responsibility of shipping the products to the customers. Hence, the e-commerce firm does not need to worry once the parcel is handed over to the pickup boy.
There are several logistics providers ready to help e-commerce firms in delivering products to their customers at various locations. Affordability is one of the major factors to be considered for an e-commerce startup. Hence choosing a third-party logistics provider which offers integration with a number of shipping partners at affordable prices is the best option.
CAPORASO OUTLINED A FEW OF THE MAJOR FACTORS THAT CAN AFFECT YOUR SHIPPING PROCESS:-
• Sales volume:- What is the approximate number of daily, weekly, seasonal and annual sales you make?
• Handling costs:- What materials do you need to package your products — boxes, packing materials, labels, tape, etc. — and how much do they cost you?
• Drop-off/pick up times and rates:- How long does it take you to prepare orders for shipping? Can you save money if you pack orders at night and drop them off the next morning?
• Distance from each vendor:- How much will you save if you have to drive across town during rush hour to drop off shipments?
• Shipping speeds:- How many orders are time-sensitive? Can you save money and satisfy customers by choosing the slowest delivery times?
• Range and an average weight of shipments:- How much will customer order weights vary, and how much might that affect your costs?
• Tracking ability:- Can you (and your customers) monitor the progress of your shipments?
IQ Infotech provides the best services for e-commerce website design and website development, social media optimization and digital marketing company. If you want any services related to e-commerce shipping you can contact us: 1-888-644-5402. IQ Infotech specialist in website design.