Style Each WordPress Post Differently
So, are you looking to write a stylish WordPress post? If yes, then you must be here because you are not aware of the methods with the help of which you would be able to assign different styles to each of your WordPress posts. So, to help you out, we the customer care executives of the WordPress support are providing some efficient steps in the next paragraph which will help you to give some best styles to your posts.
Steps to Style Each WordPress Post Differently
- The first step is to visit your WordPress blog from your browser.
- After that, you have to right click in the middle of the page and then click on the option named as Inspect.
- In the next step, go to the custom CSS and then search for post id's and then edit it.
- Now, it's time for you to know that there is a special function called post_class which is provided to the WordPress developers with the help of which they are able to add the post classes.
- Along with that, it will also provide you an ability to write your own classes in that paragraph.
- Moreover, you will be surprised when we will tell you that in the latest version of CSS, you will also be provided with the option to edit the style for each of the posts according to your need.
- Nowadays, it is also possible as per as the survey conducted that you can style each of your posts depending upon the number of counts of the comments which are available for each of the posts.
- Along with that, there is an option called custom field in CSS which is provided to every single person who has a blog on the WordPress. With the help of this option, you can add as many CSS classes on your own as you want.
So, this was all about the methods which are provided to the users for customizing the styles of their posts. But one thing which will help surely and will add to the stylishness of your blog is that if you can learn HTML and CSS then the day is not far when your WordPress blog will be counted among the few top ones.