Signing Up and Spending Receiving Money Via PayPal
Get drastically easy ways on how to use PayPal account on your personal devices:
PayPal is one of the best services in terms of sending, receiving money or accepting the payment from your personal client. It is an amazing tool you can say that helps a person for registering debit or credit card with your PayPal account. Initially, the user needs to create his PayPal account if does not have and for that, he is required to carry some of the important documents like bank’s account number, debit card or credit card number if you want to register it on this platform, Aadhar card number, Pan card and much more.
This is the very simple platform by which help one can pay the amount after logging into one's PayPal account and confirming your payment. If you are new to one this kind of the service then you must know how it does work normally and how can you use it simply, in this subject to get to understand closely about the PayPal, go through this content carefully and know how it is so easy to use for you on your device.
Get some clue on how to use PayPal service:
PayPal is extremely easy to use on every Android or iPhone devices. As it is already mentioned- above that at the beginning when someone needs to use his account by using correct email address and password, he is required to go to the website where he can manage his account perfectly. It is so easy to use having set up this account on your device and right later on you can use it to make the payments, for online shopping and send and receive money from your friends at any time.
Get some clue in signing up for PayPal account:
By this way, notwithstanding, if there is any issue while creating (Sign up) PayPal account on your device, you can get in touch with techies who are always available in order to get the issue resolve and offer the guidance on how to sign-up or sign-in PayPal account easily.
Here are the ways to Sign up for PayPal on your device:
- First of all, turn on your device and then launch an internet service.
- Go to the website of PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/home
- Then click on the sign-up button.
- Decide between a personal and business account.
- Set up your email and password by entering the correct email address and password and then press next button.
- You need to type your personal information such as your name, birth date, address, and phone number when it asked and then click on the finish button.
- Connect your PayPal to your bank or card.
- Click on the card if you want to link and then enter the card information or you can connect your bank account providing your account number and routing number.
- You can add the amount to pay to someone and thus when you need to go for the shopping in the mall; use your PayPal account easily.
Spending Money Via PayPal
To tell the truth, paying amount process will complete for you within a second if you are trying to pay the amount to someone. With this strange online sending app, there are numerous various ways through which help anybody can send and receive the money smoothly but have you ever imagine about the security for it, like is it safe or not. If you think that yes this is a quite safe and sound app in terms of sending and receiving money in no time. The answer would come in Yes this is absolutely fresh and safe account for the users but remember don’t forget to log out this account after using this app.
When it comes to the data security then we all can trust on this PayPal’s website which is indeed secure and encrypted. In fact, using PayPal might even be safer than giving your credit card number directly to the website you are going to buying from, and thus you can keep that information at one place which ensures PayPal. Thus, it has been always a better place to shop the items from the best E-commerce websites and thus enjoy your life conveniently.
What to do when Spending Money via PayPal?
What happens when your PayPal is empty and you could not able to add some of the money from your bank account? Though it is so easy to add money directly from the bank account which is registered by the PayPal, still some of the users want to add their amount to the PayPal account. Hopefully, you all may be known on how to put money in your PayPal account if don’t know then go through the ways provided by the PayPal tech support experts who are available at every point of the time to deliver the tutorial in the form of the help for the users.
Have a look at the steps:
- At first, go to the PayPal website in your personal using a mobile device.
- Click on the log in button and then enter the correct email address and password.
- Click on the sign in button and then you have select Transfer money option.
- Now enter the amount how much you want to add to your PayPal account directly from the bank.
- Enter the 12 digit card number and then enter the expiry date of the card and then enter the CVV number into the relevant field.
- Having done the right process clicks on the amount button and then enters the amount you want to add to the PayPal account.
Thus, you can add the amount directly from your bank account for deposit the money, send money to others via PayPal, make the online purchase and finally transfer the money into your bank account and thereby most of the people can use this very simple PayPal account typically.
Spending Money via Paypal
- Deposit money:- To put money in your PayPal account first log on to your account and then click "transfer money".You can transfer money to your PayPal account through the bank account linked to your account.
- Send money to others via PayPal:- It's very easy to send money via PayPal.SImply click the "transfer money" option.Enter the amount and email address(uses for PayPal) of the person and hit send.
- Make online purchases using PayPal.
- Transfer your money directly to your bank account linked to PayPal.
- Get a PayPal debit card if you use PayPal frequently.It's work like regular debit cards.
- Cancel a PayPal payment if it’s still pending.
Receiving Money Via PayPal
- Give people the e-mail associated with your PayPal account.
- Request money via PayPal.Click "Tools", then "Request Money."
- Send invoices via PayPal.After clicking the "Request Money" tab, you can select "Invoice" from the menu along the top of the page.
- Link PayPal with sites like eBay.
- Expect a fee to be deducted from most invoices and sales.If you use PayPal as an online merchant or as a way to invoice an employer, a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 will be deducted from your final payment.
Troubleshooting Your PayPal Account
- Contact PayPal if your account is locked. You can call PayPal from the US at 1-888-221-1161, or from outside the US at 1-402-935-2050.
- Check that your card is correct if your payment was declined.
- Click “Having trouble logging in” if you forgot your password.
- Change your password by going to the Security tab and clicking “Edit.”
- Look out for online scams.
- Recognize and report fake PayPal emails.
- Go to the Help Center or community for more troubleshooting solutions
- You can access the Help Center here: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home/
- If you want to ask the Community for help, go here: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-USA-Community/ct-p/US
From the US at 1-888-221-1161,
Outside the US at 1-402-935-2050.
Their customer service is available Monday-Friday from 5:00 am - 10:00 pm Pacific Time, and on the weekends from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm PT.
To email PayPal, log in at this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/email