Select and install theme for WordPress site
WordPress is used for publishing content online and every complex portals & enterprise websites are made of WordPress. Create a WordPress account to manage your contents and update that account at regular time intervals. Also, the user can customize the account settings easily and WordPress is optimized for search engines. Also, WordPress is available in built more than 70 languages and the WordPress’s comment tools give the user forum for discussion.
WordPress comes with default custom types and it has latest script libraries for use. The user can also set the theme of their own for the WordPress account from hundreds of free or paid themes. This article will guide the user with the choosing of WordPress theme and also how to install the theme on the account. The user should choose the account theme carefully as each theme caters to varied markets. The theme should be complementing the content on your website.
WordPress user choose the correct theme for the account –
- Look for simple WordPress themes that could support your website. Look for the theme having design layouts to support the goal. Also, make sure that the theme presentation style is not complicated.
- Make sure that the theme that you are choosing is mobile friendly and responsive. Layers of different sizes and devices are adjusted by responsive themes.
- By using sophisticated browser compatibility testing tools most WordPress theme developers test the themes. It is mentioned on the website and runs some basic tests to also check the theme on various browsers.
- Make sure that the theme you are choosing are supporting all types of plug-ins and it is the main way to post effective contents.
- Page builders are plugins that help in the creation of page layouts using drag and drop user interface. The theme should be chosen that are shipping with one or more used page builder plug-ins.
Steps to install and activate a theme on WordPress account –
- Open the WordPress dashboard and move to ‘Appearance’.
- Choose the option ‘Theme’ and then click ‘Add New’.
- The user can view the option ‘Upload’ at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the computer files clicking on ‘Browse’ and select.ZIP file for downloaded extensions.
- Now once the theme is uploaded click on ‘Activate’ link.
- Facing any trouble with installing the WordPress theme? Contact WordPress support for help and assistance.