Reset Forgotten iTunes Password
The iTunes application is blessed with iTunes Store which allows you to download/purchase songs, apps, video, and other content from the iTunes Store. Hence, not being able to log into iTunes can pose a number of problems for you or any other user. You are supposed to reset your iTunes password if all your login attempts fail. This piece of write-up will help you in doing the same. You will also get some information about how to change iTunes password.
12 simple steps to reset iTunes password
1. Launching the iTunes program is the first step you are recommended to accomplish
2. It should be followed by the selection of iTunes Store
3. To do that, go to the left-hand tray of the iTunes window
4. Click [Sign In] then
5. A pop-up window will appear
6. Click the [Forgot Password] icon in this window
7. To make your job easier, you will be redirected to the Apple website
8. Enter your Apple ID/iTunes account username here
9. Step to the below section if you have forgotten your Apple ID
10. Click [Next] if you have entered the same
11. Click [Reset your Apple ID] if you are willing to get the password-reset link in your email account
12. This link will open a page that needs a new password from you
Answering your account security questions is the next best way to reset your iTunes password.
- You will be asked to provide a number of pieces of information if you are willing to reset your account by security questions.
- After providing accurate answers to all the appeared questions, you will be redirected to a new page.
- This page will prompt you to enter a new password because you have forgotten iTunes password.
Ask for experts help if you need any information about the password recovery or the password change. In fact, you are open to doing that. The technical team hired by iTunes management is moderately skilled and sufficiently trained to assist the distressed users. Driven by its high user-friendliness and immense willingness to offer, the iTunes team beautifully describes some easy-to-follow password changing methods.