Reset And Recover Ymail Password
Are you a regular user of Yahoo Mail who is facing some issues related to the password? If yes, then don't worry because according to a recent survey conducted by Yahoo, almost 95% of the users have faced this similar issue either once or twice in their lives. So, you are not the only one who is facing this problem and if you want to know about the steps which will help you to recover the forget ymail password, then we want to let you know that here are those steps given below:
Reset And Recover Yahoo mail Password
- The first step is to navigate to the ACCOUNT INFO Page of the Yahoo from your browser.
- After that, you have to click on the link named as TROUBLE SIGNING IN.
- In the next step, you have to enter either your YAHOO account mailing address or your phone number which is associated with your Ymail account and then you have to click on the CONTINUE button.
- Now, it's the time to click on the button which refers to the not remembering password of your Ymail account.
- After that, you have to verify that you are the owner of the email account entered by you.
- You can do this by selecting any of the verification methods which appears on the screen.
- In the next step, you have to enter the One Time Password received by you on your selected device or email account.
- Now, you have to enter that OTP and then it's the time to enter the correct answer to the security question given on the screen.
- After that, you will reach the next screen in which you will give two options.
- The first option will be related to the recovering of your Ymail password and ten the next option will be related to the resetting of your password.
- If you choose the first option, then you will see that your old Ymail password has been recovered on the screen.
- On the other hand, if you choose the second option, then you first have to enter a new password and then confirm it in the next box.
So, in case, you are still experiencing some issues to change the ymail password, then contact the Ymail Support right now.