Reset and recover Outlook password
Looking for advanced and unique feature email service then go for Outlook. Microsoft designed and developed an Outlook with high-security essence. You can send or receive bulk emails in a secure way. As we know it's quite obvious to forget the Outlook password. If you forgot the password, then no need to worry.
Steps for Outlook password recovery.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft and click on Microsoft Account.
- Here you will find few options, select “ I forgot my password” and then click on reset my password.
- Now a page will appear and you will be asked to enter your email address, enter the same and then click Next.
- A page will appear which will show you “ Reset your Password” and there you have to select one from the two options provided by Microsoft and they are:
(1) Email me a reset link
(2) Send a code to my phone.
- Select (1) and click next, the link will be sent to your alternate email address, open your alternate email address and click on the link sent by the Microsoft and you will be redirected to the page where you can create your new password.
- If you have selected option (2) then an OTP will be generated from the Microsoft and you will receive the same on your mobile number, type the same number on your computer and then enter your new password twice and click Save and hence you are all set.
For Outlook Password Reset you can follow these simple steps mentioned above and if you are unable to follow the same then you can reach to the Microsoft Outlook Technical Support. The team are well qualified and have the good hand on experience in solving various issues.