Recover Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail
Recover the Accidentally Deleted Mails in Yahoo
Since its inception, Yahoo has made millions of customers who use Yahoo mail account.
Yahoo is a popular mail service and it is very easy to make the accounts on Yahoo and Yahoo offers videos, contacts, calendars etc services embedded in Yahoo mail services.
If you have your account on Yahoo and unfortunately you have deleted a mail that is important for you, and you need to recover that mail, or when you log into your Yahoo mail account and find all your Email folder empty, then, go through following steps to recover your account:
- You need to take action as soon as possible to retrieve deleted emails from the Trash folder or request that Yahoo restores your mail account to a previous state to recover missing Emails- even messages deleted from the trash.
Undelete Mail in Yahoo Mail
The email does not delete permanently from the folder when you delete it but moves to the Trash folder, and stays there until the folder is emptied. You can undelete a message quickly as long as it is still in your Yahoo Mail Trash folder. To undelete a message in Yahoo Mail:
- There is a Trash folder in the left pane of the Email account.
- Click the Trash folder.
- Open the message that you want to recover or you can recover multiple messages by checking on those.
- Once you check the messages, click Move.
- You need to select which folder you want the emails to move into.
- Select Inbox if you want your message to move into Inbox or any other folder based on your preference.
- There is a flexibility of dragging and dropping your mail to any other folder.
Recover Lost or Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail
You can restore messages that have lost from your Yahoo Mail account during the past 24 hours or you can also recover the messages once you have emptied the Trash folder:
- To save the messages which are on Yahoo mail account, you can either download your messages received yesterday and today at your Yahoo Mail account or you can also forward all the emails automatically or manually to a different email address. This process helps you to save these messages from getting lost forever.
- The next step is going to the Yahoo Mail Restore Help Form.
- You will be getting a drop-down menu to prompt about the issue.
- To restore the deleted emails, select Mail: Accidentally deleted messages on webMail.
- A drop-down menu appears which prompts a message "When did you last see the missing messages"?. Here, you need to select a time range from the drop-down menu under the maximum amount of time of 16 hours.
- Enter your Yahoo ID or email address.
- Enter an email address that you have access to in the field provided.
- When you have selected the time range after that you need to complete the CAPTCHA field and click on Create Request.
Once you have created request, wait for the Yahoo to return your Yahoo mail to the state it was in at the specified time from a backup copy, continue to forward or download any newly arriving messages, because, as the account comes in backup mode, it replaces existing Email boxes and folders.
Basic Search Option
Yahoo user look for lost or deleted emails by using Basic Search option on your Yahoo! Mail account.
Steps To locate email using basic search option:
- First Sign into your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Now on your Yahoo! Mail account’s page, you will find the “Search bar” on the top.
- Enter a keyword related to the email you are looking for in the “Search bar”
- Click on the “Search Mail” button.
- You will get a list of emails related to the keyword entered by you.