Record iPhone Calls for Free
If you have an Android smartphone then you would be aware of the fact that one can easily record the calls from that mobile. But if you have an iPhone then we know how hard it would be for you for recording the calls on that mobile. So, don’t worry because your worries are going to be relieved in this article since we are going to provide the steps for recording calls on your iOS device.
Get the best steps for recording your calls on your iPhone
- The first step is to make sure that you are on a call with another person on your iPhone.
- After that, turn on the loudspeaker of your device and then have another mobile with you from which you can record the ongoing call.
- Although the above-suggested method is not so efficient since the recording quality won't live up to your expectations but still it follows the quote that something is better than nothing.
- Now, coming to the main point, the prerequisite for this method is the MAC OS which you should have along with you if you want to make calls.
- So, go to the settings of your iPhone and then click on the button named as Phone and then further click on the link named as CALLS ON OTHER DEVICES.
- In the next step, the user has to turn on the option named as ALLOW CALLS ON OTHER DEVICES.
- After that, the iPhone and the MAC PD has to be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Then, on both of the devices, the user first has to sign into his iCloud account and then sign into the FaceTime using his iCloud account.
- The next step is to turn on the Bluetooth of both of these devices.
- In the final step, when the call will arrive then the user will see an option in which he will be asked to start the recording of that call on his iPhone. He then has to click on that option and the recording will start.
Record an incoming call using Google Voice
Step 1: Navigate to the main Google Voice homepage.
Step 2: Then Click the three dot icon on the left-hand side of the menu and select Settings from the resulting menu.
Step 3: Scroll down to the Calls section and make sure that Incoming call options are turned on.
Step 4:- After that, you can record incoming calls by just pressing the number “4” on your phone’s keypad during the call.
If you want to listen to your recorded phone calls on your iPhone, you’ll need to download the Google Voice app.
- Launch the Google Voice app as you would normally.
- Tap Menu in the top-left corner of the app.
- Select Recorded.
- Find the call you want to listen to, and touch the recording to open it.
- Tap the play icon in the bottom-left corner.